Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Got 5 Tat Red Tube blend cigars...

Title says it all. I have five of the red tubes, had them since they came out. I'm looking for some of the monster series cigars from tat, maybe a t110. I'm down for offers as well. pm me if interested.

Comments

• Options
    I got 2 "the Face" I would trade.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    phobicsquirrel:
    Title says it all. I have five of the red tubes, had them since they came out. I'm looking for some of the monster series cigars from tat, maybe a t110. I'm down for offers as well. pm me if interested.
    PHEEBS I WANT THEM !!!!! If you have any left.PM sent
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Wow you read minds now? I was just going to post today that I NEEDED some red and black Tat Tubos! PM to you
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies. rossdavey2 you have a pm, you were the first to respond. I'll wait till you get what you need then I'll work down the list.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    Wow you read minds now? I was just going to post today that I NEEDED some red and black Tat Tubos! PM to you
    How many are you looking for, Tony?
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    What kind of shape they in? The wrappers on these are a B*itch, with a tendency to tear and pop, especially if they have been stored in the tubes.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    docbp87:
    What kind of shape they in? The wrappers on these are a B*itch, with a tendency to tear and pop, especially if they have been stored in the tubes.
    I bought a box the day they were released to the general public and have never so much as opened any of the tubes before smoking them...no wrapper problems here.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    j0z3r:
    docbp87:
    I bought a box the day they were released to the general public and have never so much as opened any of the tubes before smoking them...no wrapper problems here.
    I'm with you there Joe. I got about half a box left and want another box. Evan I will text you with what I'm looking for thanks.