Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

So I got a text from lilwing88

Yesterday lilwing88 sent me a text asking if I had mail box insurance and I was woundering what the hell he was talking about I thought maybe he was drunk. So he told me that I'll see and that was that. So today I'm wacthing my 8 month old and the door bell rings so I go over to the door and see the mail man walking away. So I open the door and what do I see 3 boxes all for me, I'm like what the hell is going on. When I open the boxes I see cigars one of the boxes has lilwing88 address on it, I was like holy *** what is going on. So I called lilwing88 up and asked him what was going on and what did he do. After what he told me I couldn't believe it and he told me that there are more coming. I just want to thank everyone that is taking part in this, I really haven't work in a year, the construction bus. is really bad in Chicago. So I'm a stay home dad right now. This couldn't of happen at a more perfect time because I'm very low on my sticks and I really couldn't buy any right now so THANK YOU again to ALL of you guys. P.S. When I start working again you guys are in big trouble.

Comments

• Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Good story. Have fun with that baby!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    How awesome. A little late but congrats on the baby.
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Congratulation as well and best of luck with the job search!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    I stayed home with my daughter for a year, its precious time, enjoy! boxes of cigars to boot WOW....lol
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously, buy the insurance and have it in place SOON!!!!!!!!!!!You never know when you'll need it. Also, make sure they have Saturday hours............
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Enjoy man. Next week will bring more distruction.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Wing hit you with THREE BOXES?!?!? JEEZUS! We may have a new King of the Bombers here fellas! :-D

• Options
    Wing hit me with some cigars plus two other guys. After looking around I know you the other two guys are I think, One of the guys was you (Sniper) and the other guy is Larry (L,L) if this is right I want to send a special thank you to you guys in my ruff time over here. Wing is going to give me a list of everybody when he gets back in town so I know you to say thanks to. When my wife came home yesterday and saw the cigars she told me I thought you were not going to buy anymore cigars until you went back to work. I saw steam coming from her ears. So I told her what was going on and she was holy grap those guys very nice and she couldn't people that didn't know me would do that. I told her it was all about BOTL! I want to thank everybody I was again.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    KEWL story bro. Enjoy the sticks Ironmick. I got to spend a lot of time with my children when they were young, and I agree with Diamondog... it is precious time.
  • Options
    So the mail man must be wondering what the hell is going on becauses on Saturday becauses I got hit again. I what to send a special thank you to Tony, Brotheradam, Bandyt09, Kingjk729, letsgowithbob, james40, and Royln for all the cigars it means so much to me.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Enjoy! Great to see that you're really getting blown up on this one.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy, brother...... Sometimes, during tough times, you have to sacrifice the luxuries in life. I didn't want you to have to give up on cigars just yet..... My wife was out of work for a while with our first kid so I know how stressful it can be. You need to be able to relax every once in a while. What better way, than with a free premium cigar??? A non-guilty pleasure! LOL!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ironmick63:
    So the mail man must be wondering what the hell is going on becauses on Saturday becauses I got hit again. I what to send a special thank you to Tony, Brotheradam, Bandyt09, Kingjk729, letsgowithbob, james40, and Royln for all the cigars it means so much to me.
    No problem man. Just make sure to enjoy them whenever you can. Royln~
  • Options
    Always glad to help a brother out. Hope things get better for you and your family.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Anytime brother .... enjoy the sticks
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Glad they got there safe. Hope you enjoy them bro.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    well... there is still at least one package on the way... I am running a little behind schedule...
  • Options
    So my mail box got hit again, I think it's hanging by only one screw now. I want to send a special thanks to nikostewart, redtailhawkoz, t_evan50, laker1963, and someone from Paland, OH never left a name. Thanks again
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Ironmick63:
    So my mail box got hit again, I think it's hanging by only one screw now. I want to send a special thanks to nikostewart, redtailhawkoz, t_evan50, laker1963, and someone from Paland, OH never left a name. Thanks again
    sweet... I get to knock out the last screw!!!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    robbyras:
    well... there is still at least one package on the way... I am running a little behind schedule...
    Make that 2...I was a little behind as well. So Rob whatever damage you don't do I will be batting clean up!!!
  • Options
    So the mail man came and went today and I didn't see any boxes from him until I open my mail box and BOOM! There was a box from Sandman1am Thanks for the cigars it means alot.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    You got it brother anytime