Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Manowar, Diesel & Gurkha for trade

Hi guys, I have the following I would like to trade:
6 Gurkha Regent
7 Manowar Ruination
3 Gurkha Centurions
3 5 Vegas Miami
4 Diesel Unholy Cocktail
The reason I am trading is that I am finding out that I prefer mild to medium bodied cigars, and these are for the most part full bodied. These are just sitting in one of my small humidors going to waste, as I will never smoke them. I prefer maduros but am open to whatever. Make me an offer, since I am a noob I will likely trade in your favor. If you don't feel comfortable trading with a new member, I completely understand. If I can do something to make you more comfortable, just let me know. If I have broken a rule by this being my first post I will respectfully delete it. I read this forum quite frequently, but never really have much to contribute, as I have only been smoking regularly for about a year. Thanks.

Comments

• SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    PM sent
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Mike welcome to the family. Pm
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    PM to you sir.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I want all the MOW if you have them still. PM me if you do and I can hook you up...
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    ejenne87:
    I want all the MOW if you have them still. PM me if you do and I can hook you up...
    I have a few Nica Libres to trade if you want them, if not I can find some other medium maduros in my cooler. Let me know brother
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    Light 'em up.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Pm sent
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Welcome to the board. Go post an intro thread, so we can get to know you. Good to have you. Nice to have another mild-medium smoker here, as most dudes seem to prefer the fuller stuff round these parts. Everyone is pretty open minded though, so I think you'll find this is a great community!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of great guys on here.