Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Have 3 Anejo Sharks I would like to trade/move.

Sorry, I don't know the lingo (BOMB, ISO, WTS, WTT, WTF???) but I have a 3 pack of AF Anejo Sharks I'm interested in moving to a good home. If this isn't the right board/site, let me know. Maybe trade for a couple Lost City or ****. Let me know.

Comments

• Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Nope, right place. Welcome my friend, If I had the lost city I would trade, love the Anejo and never had the Shark size. Keep coming back, good bunch of guys around here.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Ill be the first to say welcome pal----but this is going to be a tough trade since no one here (presuambly) knows you. I would suggest introducing yourself, hanging around for a little and trying smaller trade first. Or at least perhaps be willing to ship first. Welcome to you pal, and nothing personal at all----but there have been issues with people in the past we try to avoid.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Welcome. This is a great place to meet rue friends as i have had nothing but love since i joined. I would recommend an intro as well. If you MUST try an Opus X let me know and I'll try to work with you.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Welcome aboard . The Anejo Shark is my favorite but right now I have a good supply and some being held at a B&M for me or I would try to help you out. If you are willing to ship first I'm sure someone on here will take care of your request .
  • Options
    Yeah. I understand you don't know me from Butkis. I used to post more often, but the my workplace blocked all cigar sites :( . I have been smoking since 1999. My first cigar was a Punch Rare corojo. I worked at a B&M for about 5 years and still have contact with the owner. If you need a little more history about me, I'm also on cigaraficionado's discussion boards under TheCigarHo and have been a member there since 2007. Oh....My name is Jose, hence the "Ho" part.

I used to sell my extra Sharks on ebay, but now Paypal has strick rules on selling gars. I've got about 20 sharks and figured I'd move a little to get a little, if you know what I mean. I'll make another post for something a little more basic.

THanks for the welcome.
  • Options
    thecigarho you have a pm