Home General Discussion
Options

Humidors!

Lets do a Post your Humidor thread! I wanna see what all you guys keep your stogies in. Im also looking for suggestions for a larger humidor for not a *** load of money ($150 dollars or less plus the humidifier and etc.)

Comments

• Options
    z3roz3ro Posts: 20
    no? nobody?
  • Options
    MarkbbMarkbb Posts: 196
    I have a 150count humi. and its full I keep it at 70degrees with a  relative of 68% and the they rest for about 2months I do believe in the 68% my cigars burn even and if I sit em in the ash tray and come back in approx. 5min I'll blow thru and continue the smoke...Oh I forgot to metion I have two relativley big tuppordors, with over 300 cigars and keep them at 73% and when the 150 starts to look alittle lean I'll put those in and they'll stabalize within a few weeks and ready to smoke.....
  • Options
    phishermanphisherman Posts: 79
    I do have a couple of humidors; but my main storage device is still my 150 qt. coleman cooler. It has kept perfect humidity for well over a year with little to no maintanance. It holds around 10 to 15 boxes of cigars depnding on their shape and size.

I use exquisicat cat litter crystal beads for humdification after training them with a couple of boveda packs. It is a no fuss set up. I have even dropped the hygrometer ( I know it dosen't go up or down based upon the feel of my sticks; they are perfectly fine). I wouldn't change my set up for any other (UInless I hit the mega millions and could turn a closet into a humidor).
    Dave
  • Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    All right, my HTML works! Well, mostly, as I can not make my humidor link work properly. At the least it links the larger image, which is probably better for load times :D

The first one is my whole collection; 150 ct, plus my free humi from C.com for my ccom labels, my travel humi, a small overflow tupperdore, and my single stick humi. Next is the top tray, followed by the bottom, then my single stick for those that were curious from my other post :D

http://www.cigarstar.ca/CH013.html

• Options
    pilot711pilot711 Posts: 176
    I was curious to see the pvc holder you made, Nice job! Very nice on the rest also :>