Home General Discussion

Alex, I want more Forum Blend Sumatra cigars.

bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
Alex, I want more Forum Blend Sumatra cigars. Who's with me?

Comments

• undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    +1. Only have one left after I gifted two away. Very deserving BORK's though so well worth it.
  • +1 .. I somehow missed out on this. Possibly before my time.. Either way, I hear awesome things and would love the chance to get ahold of some of these puppies.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    xIcedGuardianx:
    +1 .. I somehow missed out on this. Possibly before my time.. Either way, I hear awesome things and would love the chance to get ahold of some of these puppies.
    Same here! I feel so incomplete without these in my Humi Sad [:(] please help a BORK out.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    man...i remember when this went down, even participated in the voting, never got a chance to try them...hope they come back a 2nd time.

"Long ashes my friends."

• t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Joined up here to late to get em but would love to try the forum blends.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Funny I was thinking about this today as I ran across the few I have left while looking for something to smoke this evening. Would love to have some more and not really sure what happened to this blend. I thought they were going to be available last year but I guess Alex didn't have time to deal with them. Would like to know where we stand and if we can ever expect either the Sumantra or Maduro version . Alex can you enlighten us ???
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    I have one Maduro left, and I smoked my last Sumatra a couple of months ago. The Sumatra is probably one of my top 5 all-time favorites. Just an outstanding, well-balanced complexity to it, with a nice medium-full to full body and flavor and gorgeous construction all-around. One of the few cigars I'd stand outside in this freezing, snowy Ohio weather to smoke from beginning to end.

I might add that it's probably the most intensely barnyard-smelling cigar pre-light I've ever encountered. Hard to believe at times that cigars that smell like that before the toast can be such damn fine smokes.

• SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    t_evan50:
    +1 Let's get them back! How many where there?
    SmokySuit:
    t_evan50:
    +1 Let's get them back! How many where there?
    Just the two, Sumatra and Maduro.

• JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    bacon.jay:
    Alex, I want more Forum Blend Sumatra cigars. Who's with me?

Me three!
  • i wasnt here when this happened but i want to get in on this next time
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    I wasn't around when these were being blended, but I've heard enough about them to know I would jump at the chance to buy some (including the maduro if that was brought back as well). Being on a bit of a Sumatra and Sun Grown kick right now makes this prime timing as well.

+1 for me.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    screw the sumatra, i want the maduro...
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    I think the maduro has my heart as well. With age on it they are so tasty.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    ++++1
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I've only ever had the maduro, once...... and it was damn good. I hope they do bring these back someday. I'd bite on a few of any blend.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    how much did they run? And what was sizes?
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    PsychoSJG:
    how much did they run? And what was sizes?
    It was $29.99 and you got 5 of each. I remember Alex saying that if they were to bring these into production, it would be a little more though. They were all 6 x 50.
    Bump for Alex reply. The maduro was by far my favorite but I would take either , as both were good.
    Humpty Bumpty

Anything new on this Alex? We're all waiting on baited breath...

Sounds like a lotta interest I know im up for a good supply !
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I voted and missed the bus also. Funds were tight at the time.
  • Joel_H.Joel_H. Posts: 101
    i missed out on this as well when it went down. but i would sure like to get in on the next one if it happens.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I could go for more of either even though I have more than a few of each left patiently aging.
  • tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    I still have one of each sitting in my humi......been waiting paitiently for the Sumatra to go into production....yes...please get these going again......