Home General Discussion

Illsione 888

While on a 3 day duck hunting trip my wife got me an Illusione 888 with a green wrapper...call me a newbie, but I've never seen one before. The shop just got a bunch in which aren't moving according to the person who helped her....anybody hear or see of these? Going to fire it up tonight!

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I haven't seen them anywhere, but I have heard of them. It's a candela wrapper. Let us know what you think, I'd be interested in trying one.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Yea, I've heard of them but haven't seen them yet either. Damn sure interested in what the candela wrapped version is like.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Illusion makes some good sticks as well as the Epernay brand. I'm sure the candela wrapper will be pretty good
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    wow, didn't realize it was this hard to find! My wife says the salesperson told her they just haven't moved as people like them or hate them...going tomorrow to see what they have left. Will let you know how much I love it.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Smoked an ~88~ Candela recently, and it was fantastic. I like Candelas, and this was about as good as they get.
  • ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    had it once...wasn't bad just didn't have time to pay attention to the flavor
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got one at IPCPR but haven't smoked it yet. The guys smoking it there loved it. illusione is a hard cigar line to find anywhere. Around here they sell out fast.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ive seen them at my local B&M. they didnt last too long. i was actually quite surprised how fast they sold out.
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    i know my B&M has some Illsiones just not sure what ones.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    U R N 4 a TREAT....!