Home General Discussion

The Gurkha "Raja" King of Kings! New Line!

Hello Gents!

Well as I'm sure you have already read there is a new blend coming down the pipe from Gurkha! ...take it easy I know your beside yourself with shock and excitement but this new edition is from what I understand gonna surpass His Majesty's Reserve and the Royal Reserve.
Its called the Raja (King of Kings). It sounds like another cigar that most people won't afford.
I know you guys want to know the price. So do I. Drum Roll.............
Eleven times the cost of the Original Cohiba Behike and  Seven times the price of the HM!
Its $250 000 for a Solid Silver 50 humidor.

And I thought a box of Armadas was a tall order. And if I ever get the money to buy a house, I could get a box of cigars instead (kidding)! What are your thoughts gents?

-Regards and Long Ashes!

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    hype.

pure hype.

i cant remember if they are supposed to be infused or not.
    if so, they are an expensive waste of time.

...and the box is most of the cost. solid silver? seriously?
    No matter what the product, i am always suspicious of when packaging tries to much. Performance always beats packaging IMHO.

gurkha puts out some good smokes, but not a single one of them is worth more than $20 or so.
    "cost" and "worth" are not the same thing.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I heard about this as well and laughed my a** off! No matter how much money someone has, it is a total waste and people who buy this are just as dumb as the door knob in a mens restroom at a 7-11.

Just sayin...
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    better come with a hooker so I can finally be satisfied when I smoke a gurkha
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    better come with a hooker so I can finally be satisfied when I smoke a gurkha
    LMAO!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I'd like to try one or two out. I don't really like the fact that it's so damn expensive though. Gurkha makes some damn good stuff, but I'll never understand their justification for the prices.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a Gurkha **** but this just boggles the mind.
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Who wants to do a box split on these?
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Just another reason I don't take Gurkha seriously. Seems like a waste of time, but whatever floats your boat I guess.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    nikostewart:
    Who wants to do a box split on these?
    I'll put up $5 for the first 3 puffs.