Home General Discussion
Options

My father sampler

Anyone eles bite on this email offer??

Comments

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I was very tempted, but had already placed a large order today. Nice price though.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    yup I just ordered it from "The Beard"
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I'm hit or miss on the emails... what is this deal? I just had the Le Bijou last week and loved it...
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    here is the text

Here is a sampler that features both of these blends at a great price. Don Pepin Garcia My Father Sampler

6 of the best cigars made for just $39.95!

Buy two or more sets and get free shipping!

(Featuring 3 each of My Father and My Father Le Bijou)

* All cigars included measure 6 x 52.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    My Wife bought me one of these samplers for Christmas. I haven't even tried one yet because I don't know if it's one of those smokes that needs to sit for a while before it's any good. Maybe I need to try one and see if I should jump on this deal though.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    My Wife bought me one of these samplers for Christmas. I haven't even tried one yet because I don't know if it's one of those smokes that needs to sit for a while before it's any good. Maybe I need to try one and see if I should jump on this deal though.

Russ, PM to you.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:

Russ, PM to you.
    And back to you Todd.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:

Russ, PM to you.
    And back to you Todd.

And back
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:

Russ, PM to you.
    And back to you Todd.

And back
    And back
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Russ55:
    I definitely got some ammonia on them fresh. With time they are killer.
  • Options
    docbp87:
    Russ55:
    Good to know. I'll try and forget about them for a year or so.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:

Russ, PM to you.
    And back to you Todd.

And back
    And back
    Replied.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    docbp87:
    Russ55:
    Good to know. I'll try and forget about them for a year or so.
    I should clarify, I actually got some ammonia on the size included in the sampler specifically. Only on the My Father blend, not the Le Bijou 1922.
  • Options
    NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    I have actually not seen the 6x52 size listed anywhere else on the website.. is this toro size exclusive to the sampler? I have seen other samplers which have included other sizes of the blend, however I have not seen this sampler with 3 toro's of the LB and original. I dont see the size listed for single or box sale. I bit on the offer anyway, but I'de like to find out if this is an exclusive size to the boxed sampler.
  • Options
    It is a new size, but not exclusive to this sampler, if my memory serves.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Yeah, I had to jump on these. I have been wanting to try them for a while. Got 2.