Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Cigar for Troops...CLOSED

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    oh that would be badass man.......i got 2 cutters im going to throw in myself.
    Nice work Joey. I will send you a PM later with the contact information.
  • Options
    Christian_Sapp sent a box of Nica Libres that I have now resting in my humidor waiting to go out in this pass. Thanks brother.
  • Options
    NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    sandman you have a pm
  • Options
    NightHawk:
    sandman you have a pm
    Replied with contact information.
  • Options
    Just so everyone knows this will be closed tomorrow night so we can get all the packages in and have this baby sent out hopefully by the end of next week.
  • Options
    Alright guys thanks for being a part of this. We will get this thing on the way. PM to Joey
  • Options
    1st post updated with list of stuff to go so far. Sorry no time to list each and every stick. I will take photos when everything is here and ready to go out. Still waiting on a few packages from some of the other BORKs out there. This thing is going to be awesome when it goes out. Thanks guys I'm sure they will really appreciate it.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    bump

Where are we at on this fellas?

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    If you want to send me the sticks and the addy to your cousin, we can SPLIT the shipping if u want....u dont need to pay for it all. Only one request.......i want to send a few memory sticks over there, or even disposable cameras for the guys to take pics of them smoking so we can put the pics on here......can you cousin accomplish that? like i said, I got a tubaware full plus two ziploc bags full.....as for a list of people, honestly probably cant produce that list cuz i lost it and didnt save emails either...but they know who they are and they are awesome guys

How long have these sticks been laying around ? Hell I thought these things had been sent a long time agi seems like you have been collecting sticks for a year .... and no Names or List of who gave what to give props too in a thread? Damn.... I dont get that
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    bump

Where are we at on this fellas?

My end got delayed with the snow fall. Seems like I've been shoveling for days and didn't want to go out to get the box to ship them in. I'm out and about today and will get the box & picks of it as it's getting all packaged up. Oh ya gotta remember to get disposible cameras too. Alright I'm going out to brave the cold weather.
  • Options
    Hey Sandy, i wasnt questioning your end Brother... it was the Joey end.. seems like guys have been sendinh him sticks for a year and he hasnt sent them to the troops YET? and he is in here trading and dealing cigars to everyone but not taking care of the Thread and the troops deal he started a year ago... just makes no sense to me.. and a couple other BOTL have questioned it too... Your Good Brotther! I feel for you in all that Damn Snow!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    bump. Just wondering how this was going. I know I didn't donate, I always have friends over and am pumping out stuff to them. Excited to see the pics.
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    bump. Just wondering how this was going. I know I didn't donate, I always have friends over and am pumping out stuff to them. Excited to see the pics.
    Curious myself...

• Options
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    Curious myself...

+ 1...... i was wandering since there are like 5 airforce bases in the Northern California Area if the Cigars for the troops that Joey has been collecting for a year or so shouldnt be just hand delivered to a Base here and Joey could take a Bunch of Pictures of him ACTUALLY giveing the troops all those CIgars! That would be AWESOME!.........
  • Options
    Hey guys I want to be very transparent with this bomb that I am sending out. My apologies to those of you who have donated and those that have been following this thread. I am not going to make a bunch of excuses. I haven't got this out yet. Lots going on the past few weeks. That's why I haven't been on the forums lately.

I am going to try to get these out ASAP and get pics up. A big part of this is that my cousin is not responding to my emails. He hasn't responded since I asked if he could take pics and send them back to us. I will call his wife and make sure everything is well and that he is ready for a package. I'm really hoping he can send some pics back with them enjoying the stuff.

I am aiming for mid to late this week for finally getting this out. Once again I apologize to everyone here for the delay. Pics of the stuff to follow very soon.
  • Options
    Thanks for the update brother. Hope all is well with your cousin. PM to you sir.

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I shipped one tubaware over already to a bud i know.....dont know about getting pics but he said he would try....still 2 more tubs to go though...i got railed on shipping...lol..dam 28 bucks lol..oh well.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Did you use flat rate boxes?
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    no cuz usps fuked up the last bombings i sent to the troops so i dont use them anymore if i can help it and if i do i use the fastest rate possible
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    The USPS screwed something up... Never! If you think about it though it doesnt say anything in their jingle about deserts does it?