Home General Discussion

What do you talk about at your B&M?

I have seen a couple posts on here referring to Cigar debates they have had in their B&M and looking to settle them on here. It got me thinking when im at my B&M cigar talk is usually never brought up. Most of the time when we arent giving each other *** we are watching tv and telling stories and just talking about normal stuff. IDK if it has to do with the age group im 25 and everyeone else is 40+. The only time there is some talk about cigars besides saying thats a good cigar or i like this one, is when its just me and the owner once every one leaves.

So i was wondering what eveyone else talks about when they are hanging out at their B&M?

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Mojitos, Tequila, Cigars, and Candela the Gay Boy. It's a good time.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    In my B&M we talk current events, sports, local politics (because national politics is BOOOORING!), women and we make fun of this guy Pete pretty relentlessly.

Cigars come up whenever there's something new and exciting or when the good stuff comes out around the holidays.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    lilwing88:
    In my B&M we talk current events, sports, local politics (because national politics is BOOOORING!), women and we make fun of this guy Pete pretty relentlessly.

Cigars come up whenever there's something new and exciting or when the good stuff comes out around the holidays.
    Pete sounds like Jim at our B&M lol
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    drugs, sex, women, and rock and roll of course
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Politics and boobs.
    Light 'em up.
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Be nice if I had a B&M here. Usually it's just me smoking a cigar in my Fav bar shootin the *** with coworkers.
  • watch ESPN
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    The closest thing I have to a regular b&m is a discount cigarette shop that happens to have a walk-in humi. So I don't talk I just get the hell outa there before the meth addicts get to fighting over a pack of Pall Malls.
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    t_evan50:
    The closest thing I have to a regular b&m is a discount cigarette shop that happens to have a walk-in humi. So I don't talk I just get the hell outa there before the meth addicts get to fighting over a pack of Pall Malls.
    ROFLMAO, NICE!!!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    JCizzle:
    Politics and boobs.
    Classic. Talking about boobs never gets old. Last time I was in I had a great conversation with a guy about firewood, believe it or not (I cut my own firewood and haul it out of the woods by myself on foot), but that was just until we could get back to boobs.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    When I usually go, I tend to not to talk to many people there, except for the bartenders...I have noticed that when someone deep throats a cigar, they probably wouldn't add to much to a cigar conversation.

"Long ashes my friends."

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I don't have one nearby, I am stuck with you guys!
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Today I talked about duck hunting, our love for cigars, and just topics in general. Actually, today was my first day in a new B&M that just opened up....went there for lunch and met a bunch of people. Was very enjoyable.