Home General Discussion

Saturday Deal's?

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Hey Fellas,

Am I missing an email? Has the Kelly deal stopped? Is she on vacation?........I think you guys get the idea, Ive been wondering as I think its been a few weeks now, no?

Comments

• t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I don't believe she's done any in a while. At least I haven't gotten any emails and nothing on here has been mentioned.
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    She posted something about this the other day, I believe she's gonna start up again here at the end of the month. I'll see if I can find the post I read and bump it up.
  • whats kellys deal, is it different then the dd or weekend blirz?
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    It's a Saturday deal
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Christian_Sapp:
    whats kellys deal, is it different then the dd or weekend blirz?
    Deal that she sends emails out to subscribers (typically) every Saturday (make sure you email her and sign up). This is in addition to the regular DD and weekend blitz.
  • kellygkellyg Posts: 376
    Hey guys! I will be starting the deal up again soon. Im not sure if it will be on Saturday still or maybe on Fridays. Which ever day it is you guys will be getting the email. If your not on the list and want to be send me an email at KGraffin@cigar.com and I will be more then happy to add you. :) Thanks everyone! Any ideas for this year send an email for your request.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Want some San Lotano's :)