Home General Discussion

Kellys deal

Hey guys! I just sent out an email on the deal I am doing today. Hope you guys enjoy! :) If you would like to be on the list send me an email at Kgraffin@cigar.com and I will add you. Thanks!!! If you have any ideas on what you would like to see please EMAIL me and I will see what I can do.

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Yup, got the email.

Welcome back...lol
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Kelly I got the email. Glad to see that you are doing these again. Does the price include shipping?

How about some AF Sharks!
  • kellygkellyg Posts: 376
    Sandman1am:
    Kelly I got the email. Glad to see that you are doing these again. Does the price include shipping?

$4.00 shipping
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    kellyg:
    Sandman1am:

$4.00 shipping
    OK thanks Kelly
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Damn you Kelly. Heck of a deal on a great stick. If my buddy's on this board didn't bomb the hell out of me I'd be all over this.
  • MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    undulac:
    Damn you Kelly. Heck of a deal on a great stick. If my buddy's on this board didn't bomb the hell out of me I'd be all over this.
    You have enough Rocky's to last you a while. :)
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    In, Love these cigars.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the deal Kelly. Humi is full and have plenty of sticks in tupperware in the meantime..keep up the good deals though!
    smoke em if you got em:
    Love the deal Kelly. Humi is full and have plenty of sticks in tupperware in the meantime..keep up the good deals though!
    means you have to smoke more :)
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Great deal. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of the sticks. How's about some Camacho, CAO, or La Aurora? I'm always hoping for Padrons as well, but I know they'll never be on sale :(
    wwhwang:
    Great deal. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of the sticks. How's about some Camacho, CAO, or La Aurora? I'm always hoping for Padrons as well, but I know they'll never be on sale :(
    I will try :)
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    La Aroma de Cuba EE that would be amazing!!!

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    CAO Traviata would be an awesome deal! La Aurora 107 corona would make my month, but I won't hold my breathe on that one! But the deal this weekend is a great deal! Thank you very much for all the awesome offers you provide us.
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Kelly
  • Got the email. Can someone tell me if I can stomach these sticks as a connie smoker? Most full-bodied I've ever smoked is probably Black Pearl Original and Padron 1964... how does this compare?
  • JimmyCJimmyC Posts: 38
    I'll second the CAO La Traviata! NICE.
  • ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    i'm in on this one
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    They are good sticks IMO.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    drpepperdude:
    Got the email. Can someone tell me if I can stomach these sticks as a connie smoker? Most full-bodied I've ever smoked is probably Black Pearl Original and Padron 1964... how does this compare?
    they are full bodied, but if you can handle a padron 64, I would think after some age on these you should be ok.

"Long ashes my friends."

• JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    R&J Maduro Reserves :)
    Light 'em up.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Just waiting for Kelly to add me to the list but could someone pm the deal please. Thanks!
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    I'm in for adding to the list. Sent an email.
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    Just waiting for Kelly to add me to the list but could someone pm the deal please. Thanks!
    Could someone PM me also
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Thanks fla-gypsy for the pm.