Home General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    noccanocca Posts: 12
    NICE
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Lot of guys here leave the cello on, I may have to try one of my humi's with a cello only setup and see if I notice a difference. In my opinion my smoked don't get that beautiful aged body if I leave the cello on, but maybe I need to revisit it. I've had times where I had to rearrange a humidor in short time because of a meeting coming up and I'm not exactly overly gentle with my sticks, but I've never had a sticks wrapper get damaged from moving & shuffling. This will be a good test, I'll get started on filling my cello only humi in a week, i'm ordering a diablo or havana foot locker when my tax returns come in this week, plus a few boxes of ruinys & my fathers. those will be a good tester base for the next 2 years, half in cello storage, half in regular aging storage.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Actually did an inventory couple of weeks ago, here is my stash: image

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Are those Tempus figurados?
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    JCizzle:
    Are those Tempus figurados?
    Actually those are the Tempus Magistri's, which is very similar to the figurado. I bought that box couple years ago when they first came out with the size. It was supposed to be a limited size/shape and only certain amount of boxes were made that year and they were autographed by AR. they are gorgeous cigars. Wrappers on them look amazing.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Krieg:
    The silky sheets of the Kriegmeister....is that where the magic happens? lol
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    Krieg:
    The silky sheets of the Kriegmeister....is that where the magic happens? lol
    LOL, i choked on my lunch when i read this

"Long ashes my friends."