Home General Discussion
Options

Been gone for a while.......

I have been out of town all month on business and have not yet bought a new laptop to stay on top of everything. Miss all the great conversations with you fine BOTL's. The month is almost over and I should be back to the usual schedule thank GOD !

Comments

• Options
    Glad to have you back my friend.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Missed you around here bro, and glad you're back! What do you do for work thats been keeping you on the road so much anyway???

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Good to have u back. I know I start tweakin if I don't get my forum fix.
  • Options
    Good to see you around again
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    welcome back bro... don't stay away so long nest time. Get a smart phone.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Cank:
    I have been out of town all month on business and have not yet bought a new laptop to stay on top of everything. Miss all the great conversations with you fine BOTL's. The month is almost over and I should be back to the usual schedule thank GOD !
    So Brett, are you back at home for a bit, say until the end of the week? Just asking?
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Hey Bret...wondered what happened to you...good to see you back!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    The Sniper:
    Missed you around here bro, and glad you're back! What do you do for work thats been keeping you on the road so much anyway???

I have a contract with all of the AMC Movie Theaters in a 500 mile radius to do all of their Carpets and seats. As the first of the year hit we picked up 40 new theaters and they all have to be done within the first month. ( Its in their contract ) So I have been all over the mid west right smack dab in the middle of all this damn snow. ( wrecked my work van in Ohio ).

bandyt09:
    The Cank:
    So Brett, are you back at home for a bit, say until the end of the week? Just asking?
    No Sir I am headed out again tonight but should return home next Monday where hopefully I will stay the month of February.

Thanks for the warm welcomes guys. As to me getting a smart phone my Blackberry has been acting up and I am in the market for a nice new Droid !
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Who the hell is this guy? Wink [;)]

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Welcome home!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Hey Brett glad to hear you are doing well. Any chance you might make it up this way let me know. Hope you get home soon and glad to hear you will be back on the forum. Safe jouney my friend.