Home General Discussion
Options

nicaragua

kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
posting live from esteli.... the last two days of travel have been difficult but fun. apparently here it is ok to have beer in a car at 9 in the morning. the cigar selection is great and i will give a full review when i get home. only really have time for a quick post right now. see you soon!

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Seriously jealous right now.

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    NICE!!! sounds like a great trip...
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Keep us up to date and have a great time on your vacation!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Awesome, can't wait to read about the full trip. Enjoy your vacation!!!
  • Options
    Sounds awesome.. Stay safe
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Damn, that sounds seriously awesome. Looking forward to hearing about your travels.
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    w00t!!!!!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I hope you don't mind Kuzi but I will be living vicariously through you for the next few days.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Imagining myself in your shoes right now.......... yea............ just as I thought........... it's awesome.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a tease!
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Kuzi - I live an hour from you. Do you need a ride home from the airport? LOL
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    posting live from esteli.... the last two days of travel have been difficult but fun. apparently here it is ok to have beer in a car at 9 in the morning. the cigar selection is great and i will give a full review when i get home. only really have time for a quick post right now. see you soon!
    glad you made it down there ok, have fun and stay safe matt!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    have fun man cant wait to hear about everything!!!!
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    beer + cigars = nirvana/heaven/bliss
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Bummed you are there this week. I was there last week and back again next week. Looks like we just missed each other. If you go by the Fernandez factory, I had AJ set aside a little something extra for you.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Bummed you are there this week. I was there last week and back again next week. Looks like we just missed each other. If you go by the Fernandez factory, I had AJ set aside a little something extra for you.
    he can't hear you Alex, he is off somewhere smoking drunken cigars! LOL
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    I can't even explain the jealousy I feel right now! Kuzi, you better bring enough bubble gum to share with the class...
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    I think its awesome you are there bro. It must feel great to have all the hard work finally pay off. Congrats.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    So jealous. I really wish I could have pulled off this trip. Hope you have a ton of fun down there, Kuzi. Can't wait to hear about your adventures!
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    waiting for more info. Kuzi. :) Be safe!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    wow...I am very jealous of Matt right now

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Alex Svenson:

WHHAAATTT!!!! Well I knew the fake Kuzi ID would come in handy at some point. Seriously - enjoy your trip. Sounds like fun. Too bad you're missing all the awesome weather back this way.
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    ljl:
    Alex Svenson:

WHHAAATTT!!!! Well I knew the fake Kuzi ID would come in handy at some point. Seriously - enjoy your trip. Sounds like fun. Too bad you're missing all the awesome weather back this way.
    Yup. Cold and gloomy as HELL here.