Home General Discussion
Options

AB New York

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Has anyone had a chance to smoke one of these?? Since I live in GA...doubt I will ever have the chance...wondered how they are.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I'm headed to a B&M here tomorrow, so I'll let you know pricing and stuff. I know the release party was at The Cigar Inn in Manhattan, and if it's an exclusive deal to the Cigar Inn group or near-exclusive to the Manhattan bunch then it might be harder to get ahold of. I've never been a huge fan of AB, Tempus aside, so I haven't tried it but I'll let you know if I can get some.
  • Options
    cool, thanks beta

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    It snowed and my car is a PoS, so I wont be heading there today, maybe tomorrow, sorry for the delay...
  • Options
    betasynn:
    It snowed and my car is a PoS, so I wont be heading there today, maybe tomorrow, sorry for the delay...
    no worries beta, don't get yourself killed over a cigar

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    I would totally get myself killed for a cigar; that's how I'd like to go out eventually. Now is not the time though.
  • Options
    lol, i flew in yesterday ,and made it to jfk before all the snow, now im stuck home in bklyn, with all this pizza and home cooking , but i need to try the new york cigars that you can only get in ny.... will smoke a nat sherman that was given to me for xmas,lets see how this tastes??!!
  • Options
    millennium115:
    lol, i flew in yesterday ,and made it to jfk before all the snow, now im stuck home in bklyn, with all this pizza and home cooking , but i need to try the new york cigars that you can only get in ny.... will smoke a nat sherman that was given to me for xmas,lets see how this tastes??!!
    Hope you guys have power still....heard 30in fell! City shut down...trust me, after what we went through down here (wasn't 30 inches) but our DOT doesn't know their head from their ass, basically shut down the city...and i was trapped in my house for a week. AT least you might be able to enjoy some cigars while yall are trapped!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    More snow on the way!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I like a lot of AB, but because of the terrible taxation you poor New Yorkers have to deal with, I think the only time I would ever go out of my way to try one of these would be if I were in NY at a shop that had them.