Home General Discussion

JdN Fuerte

Anyone have opinions on these? Really interested to trying them out, particularly the corona gorda size. Really enjoy the Antano, havent gotten around to the dark corojo yet. But looking for a decent bundle smoke. Thanks!

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I really like the corona gordo. Very full bodied, lots of smoke, and a savory/spice/pepper kind of flavor. Good cigar.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    it was a good smoke. the weakest of their lines but still better than average.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    If you're interested in a cheap JdN cigar, try the Clasico line. I'm not sure if CCom carries them or not, but they are good smokes, and very inexpensive.
    docbp87:
    If you're interested in a cheap JdN cigar, try the Clasico line. I'm not sure if CCom carries them or not, but they are good smokes, and very inexpensive.
    i have a hard time finding them for some reason.
  • NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    cheaper than the fuerte bundles?
    no, but worth the price difference.
    actually, i think i remember an interview on an episode of the ccom media where they had discussed the classico line. I think it was a mild-med bodied style smoke??
    it is exactly that
    thats interesting. did ccom used to carry the classico? i cant imagine ccom doing an interview with jdn where they discuss a particular line, and not have it on sale. usually they would end by saying if you are interested call us up and well give you an offer for some of these cigars discussed on here. They do carry the bundled fuerte, but not the boxed classico??