Home General Discussion
Options

Northern Virginia Herf Feb, 15th 2011

Hey fellow BOTL, looks like a little Herf action coming Loudoun county! This is a first go so come and join us at Bluewater Grill on Feb 15th:
5127 Westfields Blvd.
Centreville, VA 20120
703-803-1040

Here is the link for The Northern VA Cigar Enthusiasts Group:

http://www.meetup.com/Northern-Virginia-Cigar-Enthusiasts/calendar/15964229/

...we will be doing more Herfs in 2011 so come join us for a good stogie!

Comments

• Options
    Awesome! This is right down the road from me. Thanks for sharing this. I'll be sure to spread the word.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Blue water is awesome! My gf's best friend is a bar tender there and ice smoked there a few times. Great place! If I'm free I will be there!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    My best friend lives in Centreville.
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    Dude! You should visit your friend so we can Herf! Centreville is not very far from our herding spot. Plus this sounds great so let us know if you can make it to this or any other herfs. Either way, would love to meet ya.
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    I am hoping we don't pile too many into Bluewater as it's not super large. Would be fun to have the whole room packed w stogie guys though!
  • Options
    I won't be able to attend guys, I'll be working 2-1030 that day. Hey if Stephanie is working please use her guys, it's my gf's best friend and she's awesome. Tell her I sent ya and she'll take extra care of you guys ;)
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    xIcedGuardianx:
    rwheelwright:
    Dude! You should visit your friend so we can Herf! Centreville is not very far from our herding spot. Plus this sounds great so let us know if you can make it to this or any other herfs. Either way, would love to meet ya.
    Can't do this one but it's possible for future ones, especially if they are on the weekend.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    ENFIDL:
    Hey if Stephanie is working please use her guys, it's my gf's best friend and she's awesome. Tell her I sent ya and she'll take extra care of you guys ;)
    Wow.... so many AWESOME possible punch lines with this post, Im not even certain where to begin... LMAO!

Just hope your GF doesnt troll around the boards or you gonna have some 'splaining to do brother! :-)

• Options
    LMAO I figured that'd happen, just let one crazy guy see it and here we go :) but in all seriousness she's cool and her and her husband, a fellow Marine Iraq vet, just had a baby so I wanted to try and make sure she gets all the business she can
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    A Tuesday? What gives? haha... I still haven't made it to a NOVA Herf on a SATURDAY, much less a Tuesday!
  • Options
    docbp87:
    A Tuesday? What gives? haha... I still haven't made it to a NOVA Herf on a SATURDAY, much less a Tuesday!
    Lolz