Home General Discussion
Options

upstate NY herf?

Are there ever any herfs in Upstate NY? I have never been to one, but would definitely be interested if there are any in this area. I am about 20 minutes east of rochester.

Comments

• Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I am in Buffalo and would be down. There is a place here in Buffalo that if the turnout was right could work ........ here is some info

3 Hour Party Packages - $19.99/person including pizza and wings, open bar on all drafts, well drinks, wine and soda.
    Have the whole bar to yourself with your group of 25 or more. Available on Saturday afternoons and Sundays.

The name of the place is Alternative Brews and there website is http://www.alternativebrews.com ..... Maybe we can draw in a few of our Northern Canadian BORK'S and a few in the surrounding states that are near I90
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    I am in Buffalo and would be down. There is a place here in Buffalo that if the turnout was right could work ........ here is some info

3 Hour Party Packages - $19.99/person including pizza and wings, open bar on all drafts, well drinks, wine and soda.
    Have the whole bar to yourself with your group of 25 or more. Available on Saturday afternoons and Sundays.

The name of the place is Alternative Brews and there website is http://www.alternativebrews.com ..... Maybe we can draw in a few of our Northern Canadian BORK'S and a few in the surrounding states that are near I90
    //////2 hours 17 minutes + the border crossing for me...+ an extra 10 minutes to pick up wayne on the way through kitchener :) spent more and got less many times in my life...saturday afternoon would be way better than sunday
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I attended spent a weekend in Amherst, NY for my college. On Friday, we went to Alternative Brews and it was fantastic. We were actually able to have a drink and smoke a cigar inside a building, what a concept!

They also happened to have a live rock/blues band playing and it made for a great night. I am in the Ithaca area, but depending on the night, I might be interested.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I agree with you Yankeeman .... I live 2 minutes away from Alternative Brews and If we can get enough peeps together it can work .... I work a 4 day work week so I am off on Wednesday Thursday and Sundays ...... Also if any one would want to come the night before you can get rooms dirt cheap in the immediate area.