Home General Discussion
Options

I have a disease, sickness, complusion or something! Help!

Am I the only one who gets a little shakey when I can see the bottom of a humidor drawer? It happens after I gone a fews weeks without purchasing any cigars and through natural attrition I begin to catch glimpses to actual wood on the both of drawer! I start to get sweaty, my heart feels like it will burst through my chest, I get clamy, and my hands start to quiver and shake! The only thing that seems to help is a quick call to ccom or a trip to my local shop. Is It Just ME!!!!

Comments

• Options
    MarkbbMarkbb Posts: 196
    It is not just you my friend, I just recieved another order today and two yesterday (I'm so ashamed) I was just a few moments ago looking at a 600 count humi.
  • Options
    carmike22carmike22 Posts: 70
    Same way here. I hate seeing more wood than cigars in my humidor, so I try to avoid that at all costs.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ...oh crap, i must be sick too.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    ...oh crap, i must be sick too.
    It's an epidemic! Oh no, I think I have it too. Stay away, save yourselves while you can and send us all your sticks.
  • Options
    ashmasterashmaster Posts: 237
    Damn, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with this hopeless "buy-itis" sickness. I went to the doctor, she said she had never seen a case like this before and basically I was doomed. Ooohhh-noooo, here comes that urge again. I'm feeling the need to click the "buy" button again. See ya.
  • Options
    6clicks6clicks Posts: 34
    Thank goodness. I was beginning to think I had some sort of affliction. That "buy" button continues to becon to me as well. It is such sweet madness, this collection frenzy that we seem to be caught up in. I'm not stopping until I have to sit on my humi lid to close it. Lets see...what to have next. I'll ponder that warm thought for a few hours. Meanwhile, happy Mothers' Day all.
  • Options
    pilot711pilot711 Posts: 176
    What's bad is when the Humi's are already full and you see things you want to buy. I can't seem to smoke them as fast as I like to buy them!
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    pilot711:
    What's bad is when the Humi's are already full and you see things you want to buy. I can't seem to smoke them as fast as I like to buy them!
    It looks like time for you to buy another humi.
  • Options
    pilot711pilot711 Posts: 176
    I already have storage for 300 - 400 sticks but I guess you're right.
  • Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    pilot711:
    This man speaks truth.
  • Options
    It's worse than "The Andromeda Strain"