Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

My Single Torch RP Lighter

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Well, back in Dec I dropped my RP torch off at my local B&M to get it worked on, for some reason it stopped holding fuel...anyways, so this week I got a call from my B&M saying my lighter came in, I asked them it is black and silver...right? And they said...nope...this one is gun metal, but i think you'll like it. So I figured "Great, they freaking lost my lighter and sent me some piece of crap" Well, I get there and the guy opens a really nice box and pulls out the lighter. And sure enough, it's a 3 torch, gun metal lighter complete with leather case! Guess they decided to upgrade me for whatever reason, I ain't complaining. It's a very nice lighter. Anyways, just thought I'd share.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Sounds like a sweet deal Krieg! After youve used it a bit, please post a review on my Lighter Review thread... apparently it needs the help, because although it has only been up for a day I can hear crickets when I open it.... LOL

• Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Sounds like a nice hookup, pics?
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    Sounds like a sweet deal Krieg! After youve used it a bit, please post a review on my Lighter Review thread... apparently it needs the help, because although it has only been up for a day I can hear crickets when I open it.... LOL

no problem!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Goldy:
    Sounds like a nice hookup, pics?
    I plan on lighting up my first cigar with it this weekend...trying to decide what to cigar to break it in with.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Haha nice. Be careful though, being used to a single torch can result in some seriously scorched stogies when jumping to a triple torch. Doesn't take long to toast up with one of those bad boys. Post pics!
  • Options
    docbp87:
    Haha nice. Be careful though, being used to a single torch can result in some seriously scorched stogies when jumping to a triple torch. Doesn't take long to toast up with one of those bad boys. Post pics!
    i will try and not have to post a pic of myself all charred up with smoke coming off the top of my head and with a burnt ass cigar in my mouth, lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Great customer service! Hope the new lighter works out great for you.
  • Options
    well I figured I should break in my RP Triple torch w/ a RP cigar. So I tried one I never had, the RP Valedore. Never knew it existed, and apparently it was a cigar created to support the NRA. I had the toro, and it burned very slowly and was pretty good. Reddish brown sumatra wrapper, not a blemish on it. Started out spicy and kept me interested through out the 2hr smoke. I will be smoking one of these again.

"Long ashes my friends."