Home Ratings & Reviews

H. Upman cigars?

I was curious if any of you guys have had any of their lines (us versions or isom's). Thanks for your input fellas.

Comments

• Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    The vintage line didn't impress me at all. The Signature Preciosa tubo was nice. Haven't smoked any of their isoms, but have one at home.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    The Altadis brand and the Habanos S.A. brand are unrelated, in any and every way. I love the Cuban brand. The H. Upmann Magnum 46, and Sir Winston are two of the best cigars I've ever smoked. As for the Altadis brand, if I have to smoke an Altadis product, then the Upmann Vintage Cameroon isn't terrible, and the new Sun Grown is alright as well.
  • Thanks alot fellas.....I see them at my local BnM and always seem to walk right past them. I will give them a shot and i shall post a review.
  • My older brother isn't much of a cigar smoker other than on special occasions or when we go to Reno/Lake Tahoe and hang out at the sports book. When we stop by a smoke shop I always offer to to buy him what I think will be a pleasurable smoke. He always insists on the H. Upmann for whatever reason. One time I bought him a Padron 1964 Exclusivo Maduro and he thought the H was still better. I personally haven't tried one, but maybe I should?