Options

My B&M's better than YOUR B&M...

2»

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    MESKC:
    One2gofst:
    Sniper, I'd love to know more about your B&M, maybe take a little drive. It isn't that far.
    Me to I really do not live far.
    PM to you MESKC.

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Krieg:
    Nice score on those Opuses, I went by my B&M on monday and they some Opus X's in...I am not sure what kind they were though, maybe someone on here might know...but they were individual encased in their own wooden box, the box was called Fuente Fuente Opus X (of course) but I've never seen them in the wooden coffins before....and they were charging $32 each!
    The 'A' size is the only one regularly produced in a coffin, but there are a handful of special sizes that get released in coffins every year.
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    I hate you Glen! lol Hey I pm'ed you awhile back, check it yo!
    Replied, sorry about that E.

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One2gofst:
    jsnake:
    All you have to do is look at www.outlawcigar.com and see that my B&M stomps a mudhole in any of your B&M's. 'nough said
    I've been to Outlaw, and I really like it. However, I was not impressed by their prices and wouldn't expect to fine Opus X at that price there.
    No you won't find deals like that there.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    Nice score on those Opuses, I went by my B&M on monday and they some Opus X's in...I am not sure what kind they were though, maybe someone on here might know...but they were individual encased in their own wooden box, the box was called Fuente Fuente Opus X (of course) but I've never seen them in the wooden coffins before....and they were charging $32 each!
    that's the normal going price...which is why I'm surprised to see them so low right now...going tomorrow to pick up more from the local B&M as they still have'em left.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Nick2021:
    Krieg:
    that's the normal going price...which is why I'm surprised to see them so low right now...going tomorrow to pick up more from the local B&M as they still have'em left.
    They have had other Opus X's in the past, not in wooden coffins however, and they charged around $20 a piece for them. Just was wondering what made these so special that they deserved wooden coffins for each cigar. If it were me, I'd much rather give up the fancy package and saved a few bucks.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    SgtRickSgtRick Posts: 75
    ......and you only bought 2?
  • Options
    Outlaw Cigar in KC just sent out a text message with the subject line of "BIN LADEN IS DEAD!" and an offer for CAO America's for 25% off for the day.

My B&M is better than your B&M! :-D

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Outlaw Cigar in KC just sent out a text message with the subject line of "BIN LADEN IS DEAD!" and an offer for CAO America's for 25% off for the day.

My B&M is better than your B&M! :-D

Amen!
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Well...mine has beer and wine (in California, no less) comfy chairs, poker games, and the best prices in the area. I'm purty happy with it.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    .. Mine just went out of business. Can't compete with the internet retailers.
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    Oh yeah, well the price you paid for 2 of those is the same price I can pay for 1 so ha! Wait a tic.....yep...you got me. Yours is better. Dammit.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Opus in stock year round, limited LFD releases almost always in stock, pretty wide selection and good stock of small release/seasonal Fuente stuff, huge selection of high end Padron stuff at amazing prices... basically just great stock.
  • Options
    crzydimnd68crzydimnd68 Posts: 139 ✭✭
    My B&M has a fully stocked bar.Sold out of the Opus.They tend to be a couple bucks cheaper compared to others in my area.