Home General Discussion
Options

Nicaragua, I'm home.

2»

Comments

• Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    One of these days.

So glad you and your wife had a great time.
  • Options
    Dude LoveDude Love Posts: 315
    That's too awesome for words. Great pics and story man!
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Awesome trip Kuzi!! It's great to oggle all the photo's (too bad you didn't get some pics of the "A" nicaraguan women, but I suppose the wife was there :P ) Thanks for keeping us posted! I think you just gave me something to add to my Bucket list
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Great pictures and a great story to tell us all about your trip Kuzi! Thanks for sharing that!! Looks like you had one hell of a time out there, but also ready to sleep in your own bed. Just awesome and welcome back!
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Glad you and your wife had a blast. Thanks for the pictures and the stories. I definitely need to plan something like this in the future. Any chance some of us will get a chance to review your personal blend?
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Amazing, simply amazing. Welcome home bro.
  • Options
    It doesn't get much better than that..... Excellent photos, the trip must have been unforgettable...
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Glad you enjoyed the trip Kuz! Looks like you had a good time and I'm sure you more than anybody really appreciated that opportunity. Glad you made it home safe.
  • Options
    cleakecleake Posts: 21
    OH - MY- GOODNESS!!!!! What a trip! Im glad you got to experience it and Im sure the perspective/ experience you gained will help us all in the future ;)
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    cleake:
    ...and Im sure the perspective/ experience you gained will help us all in the future ;)
    me too. i learned quite a bit down there. i do have tons of photos that i didnt post here but will get to eventually when the time is right.