Home General Discussion
Options

value smokes

2»

Comments

• Options
    Another vote for the Diesel UHC box @ $89. You can also get the MOW Ruination for $39 and some change for a 10 pack. At under $4 per smoke, this is a cigar that smokes like a $10 or more cigar.

There are plenty of others though, you just have to price shop. 5 Vegas AAA, 5 Vegas Gold Maduro, CAO Brazilia, Diesel Shorty/Unlimited, can all be found in the $3-$4 range if you are patient.
  • Options
    Thanks for the input guys!
  • Options
    SigCigSigCig Posts: 37
    Love, Love, Love me some Henry Clays!!!
    Nice Nic value stick.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    not sure if anyone mentioned Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte yet.
    this is one of the cigars that brought on my love for honduran tobacco.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    undulac:
    Gran Habano makes a great line that are usually at a great price, especially in the daily deal. I would recommend the Gran Habano Vintage 2002 but I won't because I don't want anyone else to know about a great stick at $2 a piece. Oh wait, what just happened. S#!t!

Honestly, that stick in the robusto size is the best bang for your buck that I've found. Also, you can call ccom and tell them you would like to spend $x per cigar and they'll read you a list of what you could buy. For example, if you say $2.00 per cigar, they will tell you about the Vintage 2002, quite a few 5 Vegas, Black Pearl, etc. I'd also ask what the best price you can get some 2nds at. They are quite a few sticks that aren't advertised on the site that you can get a great deal on.
    x2...Gran Habano, CCom blend, and La Perla are all good economic brands with great taste!
  • Options
    shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    I'd agree with the ccom brazilian/sun grown blends in the corona size
    Also, the nica libre is another one I enjoy