Home General Discussion

Forum question.

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
I have zero room, I mean zero and need to clear up some smokes. I have a ton of Opus X that I want to move and am curious if we are allowed to post here? I've seen some threads where someone sold stuff, because they needed the money, but my reason is different and I would like to know before I post.

Thanks!

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    pm sent
  • PM sent
  • Pm to you
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    All replied.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    i didnt get a message... LIAR! :D
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    PM sent as well
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    PM sent
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    must. get. money. need. opus. hahahaha. sell away brother.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Haha. I doubt you will have any trouble getting rid of Opus. What year are they from?

Also, I can't imagine CCom would have a problem with you selling sticks that they don't have a lot of in stock right now, to make room in your humidor for more purchases from CCom lol.
    They are just the latest ones, from 2010. I just got too many orders filled and have more than enough to be happy with.

• pm sent
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    PM
    Sandman1am:
    PM
    Trade section
  • SigCigSigCig Posts: 37
    docbp87:
    Haha. I doubt you will have any trouble getting rid of Opus. What year are they from?

Also, I can't imagine CCom would have a problem with you selling sticks that they don't have a lot of in stock right now, to make room in your humidor for more purchases from CCom lol.

Opus availability is at an all time high currently. Economy + many great competitive alternatives = surplus. That said, me likey somes Opus!!!