Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Wow, That was a Deal

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
So I thought maybe a new thread about getting a good deal. I think everyone likes a good deal, from the richest of the rich to the poorest of the poor----so why not post? Maybe we can help each other out on certain things even. I posted this on the non-cigar thread...but please feel free to include good cigar deals, which is actually the 1st one I will be entering. Hope you like the thread

I bought a Padron Family Reserve #45 Maduro yesterday for $17.10--------and I was pleased

Comments

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    ...not cigars but I was able to get a 65t25 panasonic plasma for 800 off. I was happy. I could have got a pioneer kuro for a 1000 off but it would have been 6500 and I don't have that kind of coin..
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    woot.com ----- Love that site

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Gotta be the box of Ruinations I got from C.Com when Alex ran that "who loves Ruination" contest. AWESOME.
    I LOVE Ruinations! and at $50 a box WHoooHooo!
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    xmacro:
    woot.com ----- Love that site

I love that site but if you are looking for computer software checkout giveawayoftheday.com. I have gotten tons of very expensive software off this site.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I got a box of 25 Pinar Del Rio Oscuro coronas for $40, pretty happy with that!
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I bought a new car back in February and got an AMAZING deal!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Just bought a 5pk of Camacho Triple Maduros for $25 w/ free shipping.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Nice! from where?
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    17 La Aurora 100 Anos for $150 from Joe here on the boards, typically this is a $16/stick and worth every dime of it at that imo...
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Krieg:
    Nice! from where?
    PM to you buddy.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Diamondog:
    17 La Aurora 100 Anos for $150 from Joe here on the boards, typically this is a $16/stick and worth every dime of it at that imo...
    Damn, knew I should have asked for more. Stick out tongue [:P]
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    Krieg:
    Nice! from where?
    PM to you buddy.
    Could you send that to me?
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    So I thought maybe a new thread about getting a good deal. I think everyone likes a good deal, from the richest of the rich to the poorest of the poor----so why not post? Maybe we can help each other out on certain things even. I posted this on the non-cigar thread...but please feel free to include good cigar deals, which is actually the 1st one I will be entering. Hope you like the thread

I bought a Padron Family Reserve #45 Maduro yesterday for $17.10--------and I was pleased
    $17.10? Wow, that's a steal for that cigar! I have a Natural waiting in my humidor for the appropriate time, but I surely didn't pay $17.10 for it!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Amen my friend