Home General Discussion

Box Bedlam - repeat?

Just curious what the status of this is:

Alex Svenson:
docbp87:
smokeater187:
Alex Svenson:
All month but once things sell out, they are gone.
gone for good or just till the next shipment comes in?
Once they sell out they will no longer be included in the sale. The stock that is currently on hand, allotted for this sale, is the extent of the stock that will be included, I assume is what he means.
Yes that is correct. However, we may Do this next year full time. Ten Singles buy one get one and 5 boxes for bedlam each month. Much smaller list but change up the selection each month. This sale has has been very popular which got us thinking. What say you guys?

Any plans to get this going again?

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I posted the same question a few days ago... when you visit the page for either deal it mentions that they will change every month, but that change hasn't happened yet...

I was hoping for some feedback, but didn't get any... I'll try shooting an email
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    We are still looking over inventory. New stock should be up next week. Sorry for the delay.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    We are still looking over inventory. New stock should be up next week. Sorry for the delay.
    That sounds promising, I've quit looking, but will again soon.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    WOOHOO! Looking forward to some good stuff :D
  • NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    just picked up a box of the padilla miamis this week, i cant beleive they are not sold out yet!