Home General Discussion

New Cigars! VALUE BUNDLES!

Hello Gents!

I was just wondering if anyone has tried any of the new bundled value brands here at ccom. I know there are several, Mark Twain, Blue Label B2, Bahia Lines, 1876 Reserve, Calle Ocho and Pioneer Valley etc.
Anything good? Whats worth trying?

-Regards and Long Ashes!

Comments

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've tried the Bahia Blue and the Calle Ocho on the recommendation of the staff at ccom and I liked them both. Both had good flavor and were well worth the price.

I have not tried the others, but would like to get some feedback on them also.
  • Ive had two mark twains......very tasty...i love my rp connies in the morning with coffee........if u like mild, then def try the twain.....smooth, love the smoke, consistent....all the way to the end.. let me know how it goes
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I have smoked Calle Ocho and thought they were decent although sometimes inconsistent
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I'm interested in trying Blue Label B2 but I'm probably going to order one or two at first to see if I like them. I've had Bahia Blu and it was awful, thinking about having 20 of those makes me cringe.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    bigharpoon:
    I'm interested in trying Blue Label B2 but I'm probably going to order one or two at first to see if I like them. I've had Bahia Blu and it was awful, thinking about having 20 of those makes me cringe.
    The (gran habano) Blue label are actually pretty good.

• dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    I can vouch for what hannibal was saying...the GH Blue Labels are solid sticks and I have a box in my humi now...
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭