Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

nice return to Cigar.com

I retired five years ago and this caused many life changes.Fixed incomes have to be carefully managed.My cigar budget was greatly reduced.I could no longer afford to have three stuffed humidors and got away from Cigar.com.Last week I looked up Cigar.com on the internet and bought a box of Red Label on sale for a little over $34.00.A beautiful well constructed an a good 1 hour smoke.For $1.36 I was in heaven.I followed up with a nice feedback and immediately got a reply from Tim Blythe thanking me for my purchase and he recommended two other cigars that I might like to try in the future.I forgot how good customer support is from Alex and his group of guys.I just wish the cost of Padrons would go a little south.I remember the days when you could get a box of Padron Fumas for under $40.00 and the 3000's would go on sale for around $58.00.Being retired I just cannot afford the 3000's-When I have them I'll smoke 4 a day.At least I have the memories and cigars like the Red Label on special.
My Thanks and Best Wishes to Cigar.com

Comments

• Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back! There are many other great deals here. The Botl's can and will help you to find as many cigar profiles, along with the deals as you are interested in. Best of luck in your new/old hobby.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back, and you might be bombed around here lol.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Welcome back. I love the Red Label!
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    nails:
    I retired five years ago and this caused many life changes.Fixed incomes have to be carefully managed.My cigar budget was greatly reduced.I could no longer afford to have three stuffed humidors and got away from Cigar.com.Last week I looked up Cigar.com on the internet and bought a box of Red Label on sale for a little over $34.00.A beautiful well constructed an a good 1 hour smoke.For $1.36 I was in heaven.I followed up with a nice feedback and immediately got a reply from Tim Blythe thanking me for my purchase and he recommended two other cigars that I might like to try in the future.I forgot how good customer support is from Alex and his group of guys.I just wish the cost of Padrons would go a little south.I remember the days when you could get a box of Padron Fumas for under $40.00 and the 3000's would go on sale for around $58.00.Being retired I just cannot afford the 3000's-When I have them I'll smoke 4 a day.At least I have the memories and cigars like the Red Label on special. My Thanks and Best Wishes to Cigar.com
    Thanks for the great feedback. Consider also trying the nica libres as I thinkthey would be right up you alley. Cigar.com brazilian label also!!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Love the Red Label, I'm just sorry I've only had 1 of them...but it was a great smoke.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    GarheadGarhead Posts: 41
    Welcome/back nails! I love ccom's house blends. The Sun Grown and the Brazilian Labels are my two personal favorites of the bunch. The Brazilian Label is probably THE best Brazilian wrapper cigar I've had in recent memory.
  • Options
    WELCOME MY BROTHA!!! enjoy all that cigar.com has to offer ,the members here are the best.....and make space in the humidor.!!!!