Viaje Satori
Viaje Holiday Blend
Viaje Summerfest
Oliva MB I
Viaje Skull and Bones
Tatuaje Barclay
Tatuaje Anarchy
Tatuaje Boris
Wanting to trade. I have a few hard to find things and plenty of cigars. Will definitely make it worth the trade especially if you have a few of these to trade for. This is kind of my wish list and what I have been looking for without much success.

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I have a few sharks and lost city love affair, but only selling them, not trading. If you are interested, send me a pm
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No thanks. I have way too many cigars to justify buying any more. I can find a few things on my list here locally. Hoping to find some trades.
  • Options
    No one here has any of these cigars?
  • Options
    bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    I can honestly say I don't have one of the things you're looking for. Good luck on your search!
  • Options
    i have a couple of what your looking for. PM to you
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    jsnake:
    Do you have any ISOMS? :)
  • Options
    Nick2021:
    jsnake:
    Do you have any ISOMS? :)
    Very few. Maybe 2 or 3 and 2 of them have no bands so I have no idea what they are. They were given to me from a major cigar producer so I know they are legit. He just never told me what they are.
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Tried the Summerfest yesterday, not bad. Next time I'm at that shop, I'll keep you in mind. They had the summerfest, holiday and satori.
  • Options
    Let me know. I am looking to try these and just want 1 of any of them.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    jsnake:

NOPE
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Jake has anyone filled your request for Anejo Shark? That's one heck of a list and wish that I had everything on it to try and share with you.
  • Options
    No shark offers. This is kind of my wishlist. Everything I want to try at least one time.
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Dude you have to get ahold of a good Tatuaje retailer...that is like your whole list. I'd like to sample ones on your list as well!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    jsnake:
    No shark offers. This is kind of my wishlist. Everything I want to try at least one time.
    PM
  • Options
    Awesome. Got a few of these coming.
  • Options
    I may go back to that shop this Sunday. If I do, I'll pick up a couple Viajes for ya.
  • Options
    That would be sweet
  • Options
    heading up there today. Shoot me a PM with anything you're looking to trade and your info. I'll pick up the viajes for you.
  • Options
    I just aw your message. I think I am set on Viajes. Got a few traded to me. Thanks. Sorry I missed this earlier.
  • Options
    Great. Already picked them up today. I'll see if someone else wants to try them.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Tatuaje La Verite
    Viaje Satori
    Viaje Holiday Blend
    Viaje Summerfest
    Oliva MB I
    Viaje Skull and Bones
    may as well put those on your *uck*t list

but the good news is that the Tatuaje La Verite will have a second coming. Viaje will probably put out a holiday blend again (i wasnt impressed with the first one)

yeah... its not the first run you are looking for but it will probably be in the spirit of the original.
    the MBI is damn hard to find now. good luck. i havent seen a Skull and Bones in a few years.

but you cant catch fish in the living room so you may as well go fishing.
  • Options
    Rob1110:
    Great. Already picked them up today. I'll see if someone else wants to try them.
    Wait a minute. Which ones did you pick up? I got the holiday blend and I am not sure what this other one is. We can still work a little something out. I appreciate you looking out for me. I wouldn't mind picking up some more. I just figured if you hadn't picked anything up you shouldn't worry about it. Since you did PM me and we can work out a nice trade.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Rob1110:
    Wait a minute. Which ones did you pick up? I got the holiday blend and I am not sure what this other one is. We can still work a little something out. I appreciate you looking out for me. I wouldn't mind picking up some more. I just figured if you hadn't picked anything up you shouldn't worry about it. Since you did PM me and we can work out a nice trade.
    impressive... found a holiday blend. i may have over estimated the availability of those.

probably the Tatuaje La Verite as well.

i think i know a guy who has them but he isnt as nice as the guys on this forum. ill try and talk him into giving one or two up for ya.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    jsnake:
    Rob1110:
    impressive... found a holiday blend. i may have over estimated the availability of those.

probably the Tatuaje La Verite as well.

i think i know a guy who has them but he isnt as nice as the guys on this forum. ill try and talk him into giving one or two up for ya.
    I can find a few hard to find things around here but I have so many cigars I can't justify spending the cash. Not to mention the B&M that has them all is way overpriced. They are a good 3 to 5 dollars over on regular sticks and sometimes 10 to 20 dollars over MSRP on hard to find stuff.
  • Options
    I can definitely get the Verite but they're pricey and I've heard mixed things on them. Lots of guys haven't been all that impressed. Only one or two said they've liked it. Most said it was a bit too mild to have much serious aging potential.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    Replied