Home General Discussion

Poker for Cigars Results after last night

2»

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    yeah im down...i can send you 20 bucks in exactly 2 weeks when i get paid if u dont mind.
    only question is how do i play the tourny tonight cuz i cant "buy" into the game on pokerstars
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    only question is how do i play the tourny tonight cuz i cant "buy" into the game on pokerstars
    The buy in is play money so your good and we can settle up in two wks. I'll pm you my number you can call w any Q's.
    so im registered for the play money game at 22:00E time which is coming up soon...i am assuming im n the correct tourny lol
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    so im registered for the play money game at 22:00E time which is coming up soon...i am assuming im n the correct tourny lol
    yes thats the one now you have a chance to restock your humi. And fill the empty drawers.
    i hope so..cuz my humi has takena horrible horrible beating the last 2 months lol
    i read in the T and P section. cigar karma is on your side.
    Last wk to join If you join before Wednesday you will get 5 points thats the same as anyone who played last wk. and didn't get into final 3. so contact me and lets play for some sticks.
    2nd wk or 4 wk tourney. New members can still join last day to join for this session, Poker tonight at 10 est last wk to join will give new entries 5 points as earned by non placing plays last wk. Pm me any Q's.
    Last night results and point standings listed on first post