Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

My version of spring cleaning

I just went through my humidor again, and here are some cigars I don't plan on smoking over the next year or two. I put the quantity in parenthesis, as well as a dollar value. I'm looking to trade for a cigar.com gift certificate, as I'd rather not use this forum for an outright sale. I'm trying to consolidate my humidor into a small, specific set of smokes (5VM, Padron, Oliva MB, 601 Red, and a couple others) so I think an actual trade would be difficult. I'd prefer to 'trade' at least $20 worth at a time, to cut down on shipping. Anyway, enough rambling, here's what's available:

These are $2 per cigar (Quantity in Parenthesis)
(7 ) 898 Churchill Connecticut (these things are huge!)
(1) AJ Fernandez Signature Robusto

These are $3 per cigar (Quantity in Parenthesis)
(3) Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur Maduro (Toro sized)
(9) Punch 6T (Tissue Wrapped)
(10) Ramon Allones Library Edition (6.25X45)

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    If someone had the right cigars, would you be willing to trade? And if so can you post up what you'd be willing to trade for? You would be surprised at what myself and a lot of the other botls have stashed away. Personally I'd be interested in the La Gloria Cubanas, but right now for me a trade is preferable. Just throwing that out there, but I do have Padron, Oliva MB 2 & 3 and quite a few other good smokes that I'm more than willing to trade...the upshot of a trade, at least with me, is that quite a few have some good age on them, such as the Padrons having over 2 years on them.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    PM sent!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    J.C., PM Replied.

j0z3r, I would be willing to trade for the right cigars. I thought it would be easier to trade for a gift certificate because my wishlist is so limited right now - but it looks like you're my target audience :)

I guess my complete wishlist would be Padron, 5VM, Oliva MB, 601 Red, Padilla Miami (in case anybody got in on the Box Bedlam deal and has extras), Oliva Connecticut (prefer smaller than Churchill). I'm also looking to try the Nica Libre Potencia, although that hasn't been on a daily deal yet so I'm gonna wait that one out.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'll shoot you a pm.
  • Options
    replied
  • Options
    Mwahahahaha! I'm obsessed with trading.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    J.C. and Joe, your packages went out today.

I also updated the quantity in the original post.
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    Unthought_Known:
    J.C. and Joe, your packages went out today.

I also updated the quantity in the original post.
    pm sent !
  • Options
    resent a pm ;)
  • Options
    PM replied to and thanks for letting me abuse your stash of R&J Maduros. lol
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    you have a pm ;)
  • Options
    Eric, your package was sent too.

Updated quantity again.