Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Spring Collecting

So I'm doing the opposite... I'm looking to bring in some new stuff for the spring... Not looking for anything too over the top or exclusive, but I'm on a really tight cigar budget and would like to see if I could trade for a few things...
I'm looking for the following in no particular order:

MX3 (apparently this is pretty exclusive, so if you have a B&M who carries them, I'd send/Paypal you some cash to pick up a few for me...I'd cover shipping and send some sticks as well)

Warlock
RP Double Maduro
Casa Magna
LHCOF
Gurkha Evil, Ninja and Viper
AB Presando
La Gloria Cubana
Ave Maria
I have plenty to trade so lemme know if you are interested in moving any of these! The sun is out in California so it's time for some good smokes!

Comments

• Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    pm to you regarding our swap. Btw, I am a big fan of the Patel Bros also. Will be happy to go in with you on a box if we find a good deal.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    pm Rob
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Replied to all... thanks for the info guys!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM to you
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    PM sent Rob

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    replied to all...
  • Options
    updated list...
  • Options
    robbyras:
    So I'm doing the opposite... I'm looking to bring in some new stuff for the spring... Not looking for anything too over the top or exclusive, but I'm on a really tight cigar budget and would like to see if I could trade for a few things...
    I'm looking for the following in no particular order:

MX3 (apparently this is pretty exclusive, so if you have a B&M who carries them, I'd send/Paypal you some cash to pick up a few for me...I'd cover shipping and send some sticks as well)

Warlock
    RP Double Maduro
    Casa Magna
    LHCOF
    Gurkha Evil, Ninja and Viper
    AB Presando
    La Gloria Cubana
    Ave Maria
    I have plenty to trade so lemme know if you are interested in moving any of these! The sun is out in California so it's time for some good smokes!
    I have been looking for the MX3 for years! only place I know that has them is CAO office...which is 2 or 3 hours north of me ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    PM replied buddy

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    There is a place near Stephen, and a place in Fresno that have the MX3. I have 2 in my humi. But they seem to like drying out. It's been a battle.
  • Options
    PsychoSJG:
    There is a place near Stephen, and a place in Fresno that have the MX3. I have 2 in my humi. But they seem to like drying out. It's been a battle.
    u lucky @#$@, i dont think there is anyone around me that sells the MX3

"Long ashes my friends."