Home General Discussion

Finally found three Cigars i have been dying to try!

For over a year i have wanted to try these three after reading all the post on here and i finally found them. Now if it was not 25 degrees here i would be done with at least one already!! Photobucket

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Those are three amazing cigars! Enjoy!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    V and MoW are great smokes...never had the LP though

"Long ashes my friends."

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya dun good! All three are great smokes. Do the LP after eating.
  • The Ruination and V are among the best cigars I have smoked. Dying to try that LP though!
  • all fantastic smokes you willl not be disapointed..just have something in your stomach
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Very nice choices.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    I have tried the Ruination and Oliva V...both fantastic and I am buying more. I am also very excited to say I have a Pig on the way!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    dont wait so long next time. just ask the forum at large if they have any. many people here are willing to trade.
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    The pig is strong, put good!
  • I was going to ask around for a trade but i always thought i would come across them. Now it's just a matter of getting to smoke them in this crummy weather we are having.
  • R_M_GR_M_G Posts: 41 ✭✭
    I got a box of those MoW's for my birthday, they were my golfing stogies last summer! fan-freakin-tastic! No trouble lasting through 18 holes, a drink at the turn-around AND the dive home... well, okay, on a good golfing day...
    "...and in the evenings the men would be men. We would sit round the fire and share a drink, a smoke and old war stories that oft dealt more with women than war it's self. There were no fathers or sons, bosses nor hands, we were just men sitting round a fire."
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    That's an awesome three-pack. I've been falling in love with the Ruination all over again this past week with some of the Robusto #2, and also coming to the realization that 60 ring cigars are not inherently bad, which is a prejudice I've been sticking to pretty well for a good couple years.

Enjoy that Pig, the LP9 Pig wasn't anything to write home about in my experience, but the T52 was good to the last drop...I was holding the nub with my cigars scissors just to get every last bit possible out of it.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Damn good smokes, hope you enjoy them :)
  • SigCigSigCig Posts: 37
    Haven't tried the Ruination but the other two are excellent, especially the LP. Hope u enjoy them as much as I do.
  • Well i could not wait and decided to smoke the LP on my lunch break today. Awsome cigar! peppery, chocolaty great burn too. The ash was rock solid 3/4 through and finally had to knock it off because i was sitting in the car. Was not as strong as i though it was going to be, Great cigar to smoke on occasion (since it is $12) would definatly buy again!! Thanks all for the comments.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    The LP is the next on my to try list.. Just need to find them!