Home General Discussion

Tatuaje Havana VI CMF5 "Celebracion de Cinco" ltd cigar - Fresno, CA

Anybody in Fresno Cali know of Cigar Mas Fino? They're having an event on the 23rd or 24th this month with limited edition tatuajes that're only being sold by the box...first come first serve for walk-ins then out of area orders lol Anybody live near this place? hehe With only 100 boxes being made, I'm sure these will fly like peanuts off the shelf! Wanted to see if anybody was going to the event?

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Might be time for me to book it up to Fresno.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    If you do let me know :)
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Nick2021:
    j0z3r:
    If you do let me know :)
    +1
  • I am a locker member there. I'll have two boxes. I'll be at this wonderful event. The cigars look wonderful.
  • rehrlich:
    I am a locker member there. I'll have two boxes. I'll be at this wonderful event. The cigars look wonderful.
    PM to you rehrlich
  • pm also rehrlich
    rehrlich:
    I am a locker member there. I'll have two boxes. I'll be at this wonderful event. The cigars look wonderful.
    If you'd like to offload some let me know ;)
    I didn't think I would get a box since only 100 of them were available...looks like I was lucky enough to score one of the few boxes left...excited :) Guess I'm a tat **** lol.....
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Nick2021:
    I didn't think I would get a box since only 100 of them were available...looks like I was lucky enough to score one of the few boxes left...excited :) Guess I'm a tat **** lol.....
    And since you said you got lucky with a box, I have no option but to tell you......you have a PM!
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    well i missed this event beceuse i am sick. if anybody that made it there is willing to part with a couple shoot me a pm
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Ill ask pete in a few minutes ! Someone told me he is going to have some NEVER Released Cigars at this event Im headed to right now! LOL Ill be there at 4
  • Redtailhawkoz:
    Ill ask pete in a few minutes ! Someone told me he is going to have some NEVER Released Cigars at this event Im headed to right now! LOL Ill be there at 4
    was there any because we i showed up there was nothing but stuff i could find online