Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Cigar Labels

Does anyone have any old cigar labels that they have laying around that they could send me? I'm working on a big collage and I need a bunch of them.

Comments

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    CharlieStocks:
    Does anyone have any old cigar labels that they have laying around that they could send me? I'm working on a big collage and I need a bunch of them.

wish I could but I am doing the same thing. Good luck with that!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 200 of them for sale at $1 each. So $200 and they are yours.
  • Options
    $1.00 for a cigar label? They must have been some nice cigars....
  • Options
    CharlieStocks:

Well i have seen them for sale ..... you figure this.... Many people do crafts etc and cover them in Cigar Labels and sell them for profit, If someone can get a buck a label, ive got around 500 stashed away more than likley and I would sell a couple hundred for a buck each ! LOL
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    CharlieStocks:
    I'd bet 50 cigar labels he was just kidding ;-)
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Hays:
    CharlieStocks:
    I'd bet 50 cigar labels he was just kidding ;-)
    If anyone took you up on this bet you just won 50 cigar labels. I was just kidding. Most people I know are saving them for a project. Only way I would part with mine would be for cash. Not that much though.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    You know a long time ago when I was just a little swimmer on this forum I posted something similar and basically offered up some sticks to anyone who sent me a some labels ...... the response was overwhelming and I ended up turning over close to 300 labels to my cousin who is having an old Winwood coffee table refinished for my other cousins 50th B-day ........ Just a suggestion for ya Charlie
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    I have 200 of them for sale at $1 each. So $200 and they are yours.
    counter offer:
    i probably have about that many. you send me a 3 pack of cigars you totally respect, and ill send you my collection of labels.
  • Options
    WOW we are a sarcastic bunch of Cigar smokers arent we! LOL
  • Options
    I was just feeling saucy at the time.