Home General Discussion

CCom Inventory Question

Why don't you guys carry the Don Pepin Garcia Firecracker? I would love to buy some of these. Yes, I know I can buy elsewhere, but would rather buy through here.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i was under the impression that these were an exclusive vitola to one shop. anything beyond that shop is second hand sales. at least thats what i heard a while back. maybe something changed since then
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Have you tried calling them? They do carry cigars that aren't advertised on the website although I don't know specifically about this one. Funny he has a cigar called a firecracker, that's the term I use to describe the Cuban Classic robusto.
  • tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    Good point....I will give them a call....Cuban classic is good though!!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    I've been wondering this as well. Love me some DPG. Also been wondering where the original blend of the Tabaco Baez went. Never tried the Series H, but the original tabacos baez suprised me at how good it is. now its not up anymore. anyone know anything about this.
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    i was under the impression that these were an exclusive vitola to one shop. anything beyond that shop is second hand sales. at least thats what i heard a while back. maybe something changed since then
    THis is an exclusive size made for one of my competitors.
    well that blows.......thanks for the feedback Alex
  • RoyalCigarsRoyalCigars Posts: 106
    tankbonnies:
    well that blows.......thanks for the feedback Alex

come on tank tell us how you really feel (kidding). Hey if you ever want to trade for a couple sticks let me know!

-Regards and Long Ashes!
    lol..thx royal...i may take you up on that