Home General Discussion

Cigar Art Mobile Wallpapers

EDIT No longer available

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Confession, I've been resizing your wallpapers for iPhone for years.
    You have great stuff Brian.

• kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    Oh that's ok - this stuff is new! Some has never gone up before, all has been re processed!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Will this stuff be available on the droid app
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Droid Droid Droid X please
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Bryan - I know your site has taken off probably even more than your own expectations so I know you have to review what guys are donating, sending you, etc., but is there any way we can get some reviews on some ccom favorites, i.e. Diesel, Diesel Unlimited, SCCC, La Herencia Cubana? I know those are all AJ Fernandez and I'm not trying to single him out but I'd love to see some reviews on some sticks that we talk about on almost a daily basis here. If you don't have any of those, let me know ;)
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Droid Droid Droid X please
    I thought you were blackberry
    Yes I'm doing other OS versions today! As for the other reviews - take a look at the site, you will find many of those already done ;)
    OK - Android files are done and available also! Windows phone is next, then older iphone then Blackberry! http://cigarobsession.com/products-page/

Windows Phone 7 and iPhone 3 files live!
    iPad files up!
    All packs are now only $0.99 :)
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Blackberry?!?!?
    I looked in to it but there are something like 10 standards of resolution for all the BB devices and honestly the demand for these is way too low to go through the hours of time it would take to do Blackberry. I would suggest downloading one of the other packs that is close to whatever resolution your Blackberry is running.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    rgr