Home General Discussion

what should i get?

I am new to cigar smoking and i was wondering what were some good cigars that aren't to expensive i have tried punch, macanudo, cohiba, and arturo fuente and i was wondering what some other good ones were for not to expensive .
Thanks

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    5 Vegas, all of them. Oliva Serie G, Serie O...hell, all of them too. Cusano 18 and P1 series.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Nestor Reserve, Perdomo ESV '91 seconds, Gurkha Sherpa.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Onyx Reserve. One of the best Maduro cigars for the price. If you find the right place you can get a box of 20 for around $50.
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    You've already gotten some solid suggestions, but I'll add the Rocky Patel X-outs. Especially the Liga C (Olde World Reserve).
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Nub anything, pretty good price for a helluva cigar. Scram has a good suggestion with the RP X-outs, pretty much the same cigar as the firsts for a whole lot cheaper.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    what should you get.... hmmmm

everything you can get your hands on

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    ...except the bad ones!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Try the java maduro by drew estate/even people that don't like flavored cigars seem to like these! enjoy
  • I'm pretty new too, the Oliva sticks as mentioned are very nice, and I've become a big fan of Punch. I ordered the cigar.com sampler off the site here and some of those sticks are surprisingly good. I'd recommned giving it a shot to see if there are any you like. I've been really liking most of the smokes CAO makes as well, particularly the Italia.
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    I did the same when I started, just ordered a bunch of different sampler packs and kept trying different stuff.  Im sure you heard this before but everyone has a different taste, like food, wine and beer.  So get a couple buddies and try em all!!!! Thats half the fun.
  • Stryker808:
    I did the same when I started, just ordered a bunch of different sampler packs and kept trying different stuff.  Im sure you heard this before but everyone has a different taste, like food, wine and beer.  So get a couple buddies and try em all!!!! Thats half the fun.
    It's really the best way to become acquainted. There is a lot of really good cigars out there. Lately I've fallen in love with petite cigars/cigarillos, CAO and Punch are both awesome in the smaller sizes. You just have to smoke them slowly.