Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Hey, I'm back!

Just for fun's sake, I figured I'd throw out a bomb to someone just to say "Hey, I'm back!". It will be going out tomorrow, so you all have until around noon tomorrow. Here's the contest:

I am starting a tattoo tonight, a full sleeve Nightmare Before Christmas piece. The question is, not tonight, but once the entire sleeve is finished, how many/ which characters will be in it?

Winner will be the one with the closest numbers. In event of more than one person being correct in the number of characters, tie breaker will be decided by whoever gets the most characters correct. If that is also a tie, the first one to post the winning answers will be the winner. And just a heads up, this is going to be a pretty decent pack, so even if you think you don't know at all, you might want to give a guess.

Comments

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    i say seven my friend!! good luck with the tat..welcome back brotha !!!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Welcome back man, I'll go with 15
  • Options
    GarheadGarhead Posts: 41
    54 individual characters...not sure how many elves there are....damn that's a lot of characters!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I'll just say 27. I'll list characters in a bit. Cant this type of work take years to be completely done?!

good luck and hope you post some pictures!
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I the spirit of Xmas, I'll say 13 characters... and Welcome Back!
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    35 characters, thanks for the contest!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Welcome Back ALien! I say 25
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Gunna go with 22 bob
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Welcome home Alien. Been a while. Just for **** and giggles... let's say 32
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    What the heck, I'll throw out a guess of 75
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    I'll just say 27. I'll list characters in a bit. Cant this type of work take years to be completely done?!

good luck and hope you post some pictures!

We should be done with her sleeve by the end of May. I'm estimating 6-7 3-4 hour sessions.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I'm going to shoot a little lower and go with 6 characters.
  • Options
    No one has it right yet, although there are a couple of close ones.
  • Options
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    rossdavey2:

7 has already been picked....
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Eight. Jack - Sally - Dr. Finklestein - Mayor - Lock - Oogie Boogie - Santa - Witch/Demon
  • Options
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    Eight. Jack - Sally - Dr. Finklestein - Mayor - Lock - Oogie Boogie - Santa - Witch/Demon
    We have a winner! Eight characters total, and you were pretty close on the actual characters, Jack, Sally, Oogie Boogie, Santa, and Lock plus Zero, Shock, and Barrel. I might still have your address, but shoot me a PM with it anyways, just to be safe. I think you'll be happy with what I'm sending out, but if you have any preferences throw it in the PM too. Thanks all for playing!
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Welcome back, and congrats 42!
  • Options
    nailsnails Posts: 18
    Welcome back.I just returned to this forum after about a four year seperation.Life drastically changed for me;divorce,loss of job & home,forced retirement.It took me 4 to 5 years to recover.I moved from Maryland to just outside Harrisburg,PA.Very happy now, constantly broke but getting by.I now have more respect for everything particularly monitoring my spending.You can only strech a fixed income so far.My prior handle was Malone.If any old friends are still around PM me I would love to hear how you are doing.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    Fourtotheflush:
    We have a winner! Eight characters total, and you were pretty close on the actual characters, Jack, Sally, Oogie Boogie, Santa, and Lock plus Zero, Shock, and Barrel. I might still have your address, but shoot me a PM with it anyways, just to be safe. I think you'll be happy with what I'm sending out, but if you have any preferences throw it in the PM too. Thanks all for playing!
    Thanks Dude, I think Ill take whatever you send over and be more than happy. Free cigars = Free Cigars.
  • Options
    good luck wth the tat, post up some pics when u can
  • Options
    This came in today! Waht a great 5er! GOF, Decade, PE, Dominus & AB Sungrown!!!!
  • Options
    I know the AB Sungrown is on the lower end for that group, but give them a shot man, they are unbelievably awesome smokes, one of my favorites.
  • Options
    I would thiink it is better than the Dominus. but I havent had the AB sungrown....