Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The "I just passed 1,800 posts without noticing" contest WINNERS!

2»

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    ok... Instead of making it really easy for one person to get the two locations right, I'm going to alter my plans a little a just have 3 winners!

nikostewart for the country right
    wwhwang got the first location right (Guinness)
    RaschNuts got the second location right (Jameson)
    can you tell I like the sause? and Saint Patrick's is a given so I don't have to push for us to go there... Guinness won't take much pushing, but I will have to play my cards right to get to the Jameson factory...

so the 3 winners need to PM me their info and I'll get them out next week!

now, if anyone knows where to get some nice smokes in Ireland, lemme know... the booze won't be hard to find but I think the stogies might!
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Oh wow. Thanks for doing this, Robby. Hope you enjoy your time in Ireland when you go. PM with my addy sent.
  • Options
    have fun brotha, take lots of pics and we want to hear stories !!!
  • Options
    Thanks for the Game. Enjoy Ireland. Never been my self. PM sent with Addy if you dont still have it.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rob, my buddy will be in Dublin in April, I can have him check some things out for you if you like.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Rob, my buddy will be in Dublin in April, I can have him check some things out for you if you like.
    That'd be great... we're gonna be there for 10 days so if there is a place in Dublin where I could grab some ISOMS, that would be nice... we're landing in Dublin and spending a few days then we're driving out to the family house in barneycastle... and from what I hear there is very little going on in barneycastle... so a few nice smokes would be perfect!
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Sounds like a great time, Enjoy!
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Maybe this link will point you in the right direction

Cigars in Dublin

Click Here

And this one

• Options
    I actually had the page on the first link open already... I had no plan when I was in Paris so when I found the B&M there I got all flustered... this time I have 2 spots that I am going to check out and I'll be prepared... no "kid in a candy store" routine

thanks Niko!
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Sweet contest.