Options

Man O War Puro Authentico

Comments

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    2 boxes shipped yesterday...
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Got a box on the way as well! Definitely gonna have to break one out tuesday for my birthday and let the rest sit a while!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    If anybody is interested in trading some let me know. I just can't buy any right now.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    mine are on their way as well... i'm not really buying right now either but I'm trying to sneak this one through customs
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine should be here in the next few hours.....cant wait!
  • Options
    Correction....box just arrived!!
  • Options
    MMMMMMMM... image
  • Options
    Mine is scheduled to arrive on the 25th, Sweet!!!!
  • Options
    Hey!, that box has room for a few extras...
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Well they look good that's for sure. Mine should be here Friday. Got one earmarked for a smoke this weekend to see how they are rott. Can't wait.
  • Options
    I hear ya...supposed to be in the 50's here on Sat and in the 60's on Sunday, might have to light one up myself. I will also make sure to take one of these with me to Atlantic City in May for my 30th!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    My box is suppose to be here tomorrow, damn waiting, oh well I know what I am smoking tomorrow night.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, it looks like my boxes are scheduled to be delivered until TUESDAY!!!!!!!! Well, I guess I'll find something else to do this weekend, LOL.
  • Options
    Well, you talked me into it. I just ordered them so it will take a minute to get em. Can't wait to have the doorbell ring now!
  • Options
    The Hoos:
    Well, you talked me into it. I just ordered them so it will take a minute to get em. Can't wait to have the doorbell ring now!
    Also, please let us know how they are,Thanks.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Damn, it looks like my boxes are scheduled to be delivered until TUESDAY!!!!!!!! Well, I guess I'll find something else to do this weekend, LOL.
    You must have made someone angry Todd, mine will be here today. Neener.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    You must have made someone angry Todd, mine will be here today. Neener.

Well, I'm not the one getting the PM's from the Beard in the middle of the day; I think he gave you the super secret password..................LOL.

But I did get the My Father Sampler(s) at that great price.........................Neener, neener.

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Mine will be here in about an hour. I may take a break from studying and go try one ROTT before the rain starts.
  • Options
    Item Delivered!!! I'm off tomorrow so I will have one ROTT tonight; need to find the right drink to go with this.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    Mine will be here in about an hour. I may take a break from studying and go try one ROTT before the rain starts.
    Hey Russ, if mine don't show today I just wanted to let you know that I HATE you and Joe equally.

I did pick up 2 San Lotano Habano's and an EP Carrillo at my B&M today so todays not a total loss.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    Hey Russ, if mine don't show today I just wanted to let you know that I HATE you and Joe equally.

I did pick up 2 San Lotano Habano's and an EP Carrillo at my B&M today so todays not a total loss.
    Not only did they show up, but I already smoked one........and it was great! image Very nice little smoke.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Fantastic cigar...this is what I had hoped the Armada would be like. The Puro Autentico just jumped to the top of my favorite AJ blends.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Fantastic cigar...this is what I had hoped the Armada would be like. The Puro Autentico just jumped to the top of my favorite AJ blends.
    Yeah, me too. It might be my favorite mow too, and yes even though it's a corona. I couldn't believe how well it smoked right out of the box.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Yeah, me too. It might be my favorite mow too, and yes even though it's a corona. I couldn't believe how well it smoked right out of the box.

Seriously, if you guys keep talking like this while mine are sitting on a truck somewhere, I just might have to do a drive by, LOL.

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:

Seriously, if you guys keep talking like this while mine are sitting on a truck somewhere, I just might have to do a drive by, LOL.

+1 on that! Hell, I havnt even ordered mine yet!!
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    With all this talk I might have to buy a box now!
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Mine will be here Tuesday, along with the weekend blitz!
  • Options
    OK, mine are here and now it is time to fire one up ROTT.

Hold me back I'm going in...
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Damn it... This sucks. I knew I should have ordered a box. Maybe I should drive to Todds house and wait for the mailman on Tuesday and steal Todds.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Damn it... This sucks. I knew I should have ordered a box. Maybe I should drive to Todds house and wait for the mailman on Tuesday and steal Todds.

Quite order a box, now!

WOW, spicy little firecracker is right but not too over powering. This is definitely a full bodied stick.
    I put the perfect cut on it, just a little off the top. I lit this sucker with two Ccom matches that came with the order, no torch lighter this time (thank the shaggy end). It was perfect; the burn was perfect all the way through with no issues. The draw was perfect as well with lots of smoke.

I suck at picking up flavors but the spice was there for sure. A very consistent smoke! I love the size; took about 1 hour and 20 minutes with a single malt scotch. :) I feel a little lightheaded, should have eaten something.
    br> It as a long finish since my mouth is still popping. AS for the Amada, I thought that was a little smoother. As for this little guy, I can't wait to put some age on them. I leave the taste buds for flavor with all you experienced guys.

A keeper and it goes into the rotation. I'm going to need a bigger box and Ccom needs to keep them in stock.