Home General Discussion
Options

New On The All New Cain Daytona

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
People have been calling in asking about these. We will have this available for purchase the first day we are allowed to sell them which will be Monday 2/28/11 You can call your rep to place a backorder or check the big list of brands throughout the week to place a back order online. Preorders will be given first priority when we start shipping. Boxes will be available as well as singles and as part of the rollout, we are giving away a free studio tobac sampler with every box purchase which comes with 6 cigars, two each of Cain Maduro, Cain Daytona and the never before release Cain Double F!!

Unlike the other Cain release, these are more off a medium to full bodied cigar rather than full full but have an equally rich and complex flavor. Our first shipment is expected to sell fast!

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    People have been calling in asking about these. We will have this available for purchase the first day we are allowed to sell them which will be Monday 2/28/11 You can call your rep to place a backorder or check the big list of brands throughout the week to place a back order online. Preorders will be given first priority when we start shipping. Boxes will be available as well as singles and as part of the rollout, we are giving away a free studio tobac sampler with every box purchase which comes with 6 cigars, two each of Cain Maduro, Cain Daytona and the never before release Cain Double F!!

Unlike the other Cain release, these are more off a medium to full bodied cigar rather than full full but have an equally rich and complex flavor. Our first shipment is expected to sell fast!
    while in Nicaragua in the Oliva Factory, i picked up a few of these. If i remember, i will smoke one friday and review it so you all know what you are getting yourself into.

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    kuzi16:
    Alex Svenson:

while in Nicaragua in the Oliva Factory, i picked up a few of these. If i remember, i will smoke one friday and review it so you all know what you are getting yourself into.

Please do man, that'd be great info to know
  • Options
    quix24quix24 Posts: 66
    I love everything from Cain so far. I can't wait to try the Daytona and Double F
  • Options
    i have some of the cains resting that i got off a trade a couple of weeks ago i think i will fire one up this weekend to see what its all about...
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I'm a big fan of the Cain Maduro and F. Can't wait to see what Kuzi thinks of this one.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Alex Svenson:

Alex, any idea on Box price? Even a ball park guess?
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    laker1963:
    Alex Svenson:

Alex, any idea on Box price? Even a ball park guess?
    Listed on site with single/box pricing...
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    kuzi16:
    Alex Svenson:

Please do man, that'd be great info to know
    got the review done...
    CLICK

second post down
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I'm excited about this new blend. I've always enjoyed the Cain F and Maduro, but I'm most excited to see the Cain line venture out with some smaller ring gauge smokes. I was excited when I saw a corona on the list!