Home General Discussion

What would you like? IDEAS PLEASE!

Hey Gents!

I wanted to ask all you BOTL, March is quickly approaching and as you probably know, this means...... MARCH MADNESS! Which usually means uncommonly great deals on 5 packs and samplers etc. So, with this in mind, I wanted to ask, what would you guys like to see offered in terms of Daily deals and Weekend Blitzes from Ccom during March Madness?

-Regards and Long Ashes!

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I have already contacted my internet providers on my computer and cell phone I will be disconnecting it from Feb.28-April 4th!
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    I'd like some nice weather so I can smoke down some of my already overloaded stock. Can you guys do that?
  • Rob1110:
    I'd like some nice weather so I can smoke down some of my already overloaded stock. Can you guys do that?
    1+
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I'd like to see deals on super premiums that aren't normally offered at a discount. Tat, Avo, Davidoff, Camacho, etc.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    How about some deals on things we rarely see deals on, ie. Avo, Davidoff, Tatuaje, Padron, etc?

• GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    The Sniper:
    How about some deals on things we rarely see deals on, ie. Avo, Davidoff, Tatuaje, Padron, etc?

+1 I think you guys did a great job last year. The one that really sticks out is the GOF+lighter combo.
  • I wasn't here last year. What kinda money should I put aside?
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I'd like to see an accessories sale. Humidors, cutters, lighters, ashtrays, OH AND SOME CCOM MERCH!!!!
    I WANT A CIGAR.COM T-SHIRT!!!!

• tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    stephen_hannibal:
    I'd like to see an accessories sale. Humidors, cutters, lighters, ashtrays, OH AND SOME CCOM MERCH!!!!

A ccom t-shirt would be a nice addition to the collection.
  • Padron 1964 maduro Principe/Exclusivo
    Oliva V
    Nica Libre Potencia
    MOW Ruination
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Just throw it up, we will buy it. We don't even pretend to hold back anymore.
  • Maybe some box bedlams or 5-Packs on legacy brands like Montecristo, Ashton, Romeo y Julieta, etc. ?

• ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    How about something Irish-themed for St. Patrick's Day. Not necessarily Erin Go Blech, I mean Bragh, but something along those lines. Maybe Ave Maria on the religous theme.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Big BoxBedlam deal, some deals on humi/cabinets, and a free box of MOW Armada for anyone with over 1,643 posts
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    Russ55:
    I'd like to see deals on super premiums that aren't normally offered at a discount. Tat, Avo, Davidoff, Camacho, etc.
    +1
  • quix24quix24 Posts: 66
    I would like to see a deal on Cain and Cain Nub boxes, and La Flor Dominicana boxes.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Personally, I'd like to see more Camacho lines offered (as there are few offered on CCom and its sister sites) and a sale on accessories or a sale on some price-controlled brands (if at all possible) like Tatuaje, Padron, Davidoff, etc.
  • JimmyCJimmyC Posts: 38
    5 Packs of the GOOD STUFF. Tat, LFD, Oliva V, DPG, etc..... THANK YOU!
  • RoyalCigarsRoyalCigars Posts: 106
    wwhwang:
    Personally, I'd like to see more Camacho lines offered (as there are few offered on CCom and its sister sites) and a sale on accessories or a sale on some price-controlled brands (if at all possible) like Tatuaje, Padron, Davidoff, etc.

I'll second that note! I'm a Camacho guy too! A third or more of there lines are not offered at ccom anymore. If the Camacho Coyolar is offered by Camacho again, and I was Alex....I would put in an order the size of Cincinnati. I know this makes sense cause the last bunch or Coyolar ccom got in sold very well I thought, quite quickly too.
    Lets get back Camacho Select, Coyolar Puro, Late Harvest, El Legendario.

-Regards and Long Ashes!
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Russ55:
    Problem is that a lot of those super-premium manufacturers have contractual clauses that prohibit the seller/retailer from offering them below a certain price point; reasoning is that it protects the brands image as luxurious
  • stephen_hannibal:

+1, +2, +3...I want a shirt too..
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see deals on AF, Tat, Padron and Rocky Patel.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    xmacro:
    Russ55:
    Problem is that a lot of those super-premium manufacturers have contractual clauses that prohibit the seller/retailer from offering them below a certain price point; reasoning is that it protects the brands image as luxurious
    I know, but the original poster asked what I wanted to see, not what was easy or likely. Besides, it's a once a year sale. They might be able to negotiate or figure something out. If they can't, then they can't, but I have to throw it out there just in case it is possible.
  • rgalyon0911rgalyon0911 Posts: 53
    quix24:
    I would like to see a deal on Cain and Cain Nub boxes, and La Flor Dominicana boxes.
    I agree. Also have to vote for anything MOW.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I would think that they have to be big stogies for those big guys. How about putting out samplers of cigars that you are planning on selling in boxes in the near future? It would allow for a timely taste of a stick before buying the box.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would like to see the Tats or MoWR
  • Im personally a sucker for free shipping! I know you get it with 2 DD's, but when ccom has thier free shipping around the holidays, I buy buy buy! MARCH MADNESS FREE SHIPPING SITEWIDE!!!!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    AJ blended corona 5 packs
  • christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    Like to see an incredible deal on a single Opus X !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never tried one before, nor dare I pay that much for one.