Home General Discussion
Options

El Rey del Mundo

picked up a el rey del mundo cabinet select salundo today from local shop. i really enjoy these smokes, as a matter of fact i've had several different erdm's including pressed torpedo. no one i smoke with seems to smoke these, although the ones i've given out to friends they seem to be impressed with and liked very much. one old timer says they are "old timer" smokes! only 2 of the 4 shops i regularly visit carry them. but damn these are really good !!! very spicey, very old cubanish tasting (if cubanish is a word). anyone else smoke these regularly or even irregularly, or any opinions on them?

Comments

• Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Never even seen one. I don't think my B&M carries them. You should send one to each of us so we can provide feedback.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    urbino:
    Never even seen one. I don't think my B&M carries them. You should send one to each of us so we can provide feedback.
    I second that motion. My address will be in your inbox. LOL
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    I'm with Urbi on this one.. Hope you have an extra 2000 of these, I mean for an honest evaluation we need to involve all members.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I dunno, kas, I think we could limit it to those with good feedback.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    ok--now yer scaring me..... a cigar you'se guys never heard of !?!?! what the.... i'd be glad to send a few thousand out but my discretionary cash is tied up in trivial stuff so i can enjoy 2 things i've grown fond of --- mainly living indoors and eating. lol . somebody has to have experience with these good smokes.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I've got two ERDM's that I picked up a couple months ago at a B&M I popped into, I'd have smoked one already but they are big and intimidating....for some reason I buy double coronas even though I find it hard to commit to smoking one. For the sake of this thread I'll have to try one tomorrow or the next day.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i think i may have one in my humi. if not ill check the shop tomorrow. ill report back as soon as it goes up in smoke.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    hope you enjoy them as much as i do
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    hope you enjoy them as much as i do
    me too.
  • Options
    jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    I like the erdm choix supreme cubans. very nice every day smoke.
  • Options
    G-ZowG-Zow Posts: 7
    Just picked up one of these a few weeks ago, it's a Robusto Lavalla, it was recommended to me by the owner as it is one of his favorite every-day smokes. What was interesting to me is it is wrapped in paper, with the band around it, which caught my eye. I might have to light it up one of these days and report back.
  • Options
    FairwindFairwind Posts: 41

I travel to the Philippines a few times a year to visit my family and always bring a box of Robusto Largos with me. El Rey Del Mundo - King of the World is my favorite Cigar after Hoya de Monterey's Sultans.

Dan