Home General Discussion
Options

Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu #2

Has anyone noticed that these are instock? Curious to see if anyone has tried them, I just ordered 5 to try kinda curious as to what to expect. I also heard that these could use a little age.

Comments

• Options
    vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    Haven't looked for Tatuaje from C.Com in a long time since they always seem to be out of stock. I have had the West Side (I think #1) and it was an excellent smoke. I can't wait to try the East Side.
  • Options
    Since i started smoking cigars i have never found them instock. I randomly looked for them last night and the east side was instock and west side was on order so i couldn't resist
  • Options
    Somebody here must have tried one of these. Anyone?
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I have tried these, as a matter of fact I had one last night with Pete Johnson the owner of the company at an event. The Tatuaje line is awesome. I think they are one of the best smokes out there right now and he is a hell of a nice guy too.

I'll have to put up a couple pics as soon as I get them put on my computer. It was fun to smoke and visit with the guy.
  • Options
    Thanks for the extra info, I sure that was a fun event. Did you feel the one you smoked last night could have used a little extra time in the humi or was it ready to smoke?