Home General Discussion
Options

Off to Mexico

KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
in the AM. I have a list of 20 or so smokes I'm taking. I haven't had a smoke in over 6 weeks 'cause of a renovation I'm doing and the weather. So, I'm soooo looking forward to sun, heat, beverages and time to enjoy a nice smoke or two (each day). (Sorry to be braggin but I'm giddy like a school girl). TTU guys when I get back.

Comments

• Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Enjoy! Sounds like a great time to me.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rotsa Ruck, my friend. When it comes to Mexico it's one of those "been there - done that" things..I was totally underwhelmed with it.

My best buddy (rest his soul) who I grew up with, was Mexican. He and his wife visited Mexico once and he swore he'd never go back. That's a pretty strong testimonial, I think.

Marty

• Options
    jlmarta:
    Rotsa Ruck, my friend. When it comes to Mexico it's one of those "been there - done that" things..I was totally underwhelmed with it.

My best buddy (rest his soul) who I grew up with, was Mexican. He and his wife visited Mexico once and he swore he'd never go back. That's a pretty strong testimonial, I think.

Marty

I'll bet you're fun at parties too.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    sounds like fun, enjoy your trip!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Krieg:
    sounds like fun, enjoy your trip!
    Thank you.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Have a great time....what ever floats your boat...never been...heard lots of great things...smoke all you can/need to....forget about life here/where you are living.....just enjoy yourself!!! (I am happy for your opportunity....but p.s. there is one in every crowd that perhaps isn't!!! :)
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Be Safe!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Have a great time. What part/s are you going to?
  • Options
    I have alerted the federalies on your behalf and them promised me that they would show you a good time. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Hope you have a lot of fun and be safe comprade.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Sounds like a hell of time. Have a good time for all of us starring at a freezing weather forecast.
  • Options
    safe travels bro have to have another new england herf when u get back
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Be safe bro. Have a good trip bring a ar15 If u got one.
  • Options
    Not one "Don't drink the water" post? Well, don't drink the water.
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Dude, I would rethink the mexico thing...lol....jeesus you got balls going right about now.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    I would go again in a heartbeat..... LOVE it down there. Been 2 times without any problems. Have a great time my friend!
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Be safe bro. Have a good trip bring a ar15 If u got one.
  • Options
    Well I made it back. Had great freakin time! Went to the Mayan Riviera (just south of Cancun and just North of Playa Del Carmen). Exactly what we needed to warm the bones from this horrible New England Winter!

Thanks for all the nice wishes before I left Bros.

Here is who I had my first cigar of the trip with :)

• Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    KCW:
    Well I made it back. Had great freakin time! Went to the Mayan Riviera (just south of Cancun and just North of Playa Del Carmen). Exactly what we needed to warm the bones from this horrible New England Winter!

Thanks for all the nice wishes before I left Bros.

Here is who I had my first cigar of the trip with :)

glad you made it back. And just for clarification on the "first cigar" , are you talking about the flourescent guy on the left, hottie in the middle, or shirtless joe on the right?
  • Options
    BadBud6BadBud6 Posts: 13
    Where did you stay while there? Wife and I are headed back to Cancun the end of July, Love it down there.
  • Options
    BadBud6:
    Where did you stay while there? Wife and I are headed back to Cancun the end of July, Love it down there.
    This time we stayed at "Dreams Riviera". It was good but we went with kids and there was just more for everyone (kids & adults) at the Iberostar which we stayed at two times before. Thats where we will go back to next time.
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Glad you had fun. Hopefully you got to visit casa del habano in Playa or Cancun. We were just at Secrets Silversands back in January. Great time.