Home General Discussion
Options

Great places to buy a humidor

Hey everyone, I am interested in buying a 150ct. humidor. I bought from Cuban Crafter's and I have had major problems with the unit. I complained to customer service for WEEKS and now they seem to be ignoring my emails.

In the meantime I am looking for another place to get a humidor. Preferably in the $100-$200 range for a 150 ct. I really liked the look of the one I got from cuban crafter's (piano glaze finish, dark wood) but it didn't seal well and they are not taking responsibility for the quality issue.

Any suggestions for another place to shop?

Comments

• Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Call or email one of the sales people here at CCom, I think they have a selection not shown on the website
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    newbiesmoker24:
    Hey everyone, I am interested in buying a 150ct. humidor. I bought from Cuban Crafter's and I have had major problems with the unit. I complained to customer service for WEEKS and now they seem to be ignoring my emails.

In the meantime I am looking for another place to get a humidor. Preferably in the $100-$200 range for a 150 ct. I really liked the look of the one I got from cuban crafter's (piano glaze finish, dark wood) but it didn't seal well and they are not taking responsibility for the quality issue.

Any suggestions for another place to shop?
    you have a PM!
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    If you have $200, you may wanna visit Waxing Moon's website - he makes some beautiful humi's, and he'll work with you on the options to bring it within your price range. http://www.waxingmoonwood.com/ Just go to the humidor section and click on the Request quote to get the ball rolling

• Options
    I agree with the waxing moon suggestion...I purchased my humi from him and the communication has been awesome!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    You have PM with some info!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    WaxingMoon is the way to go if you can get the price right.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Walmart? Igloo with about $20 on beads leaves you with $150-160 left to spend on cigars.
  • Options
    edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    I own a 150 ct Cuban Crafters Havana Humidor and it works perfectly. I don't even have to add any sort of additional humidification devices. Once seasoned the sponge humidificator is enough to keep my humidor at 71%. I can't complain....